Little Vineyards - Two Pack

Where is the Woot Cellars, and anyone have a clue as to what could be up?

Reviews at Cellar Tracker http://www.cellartracker.com/wine.asp?iWine=417030

average 89.4 pts. and median of 90 pts. in 21 notes

Soo tempting…

Going for 36 a bottle at the winery web store. http://littlevineyards.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=7&zenid=49db7e776712da6ea1ef729b9541eb9c

Loved this wine. Bought two sets. First order of 2010.

Little is one of the first wineries on Woot I came to know. Still part of their wine club. Rich, Joan and Ted make great reds. They are in the same area of Sonoma as Wellington and Ty Caton. Sort of a golden triangle.

I hope L-chi does not miss this. She is also a big fan of Little Vineyards.

Little Vineyards on Facebook

Vineyard link at $36 a bottle

And I think the wooter average is slightly higher than the overall average. Well received, and recently too. Too bad I just popped a cheapo pizza wine, or I would open my last bottle.

Why not Michigan???

Video of a newscast on the Little Vineyards’ site. About the Glen Ellen, Sonoma winemakers and global warming!

Also scroll down for a good description of their 2004 Cab wine lower down the page, more than on the shop page linked above.

NB Only 437 cases of this 2004 Cab were produced. I suspect it’s for drinking now.

Here’s what they say on that page:

This is an outstanding cab and big, indeed. The deep ruby color and soft fruit on the nose indicates a beautifully crafted wine. Intense fruit and a silky mouth feel make this an absolutely exquisite cabernet. Notes of vanilla and cream linger on the finish. Pair it with your favorite creamy brie and some crusty sourdough bread. Or, if you’re feeling like a culinary daredevil, try whipping up a cabernet-rhubarb reduction sauce, served over roasted pork tenderloin.

90% Cabernet Sauvignon, 4% Cabernet Franc, 4% Merlot, 1% Malbec, 1% Petite Sirah

hmm…

In for one. This sounds like some good juice for the price. Looking forward to it’s arrival. 4 wootsso far for 2010…better start drinking faster.

You people aren’t making this very easy to hold off on buying…

in for 1- for curiousity sakes

So much for being good this week. I should have picked a cheaper hobby.

I would be in for at least one, probably more, but I live in Michigan, which isn’t listed for once. The odd thing is the winery’s web store suggests that they would ship to MI. Just wondering why the discrepancy between the two.

Little Vineyards - Two Pack
$44.99 + $5.00 shipping
condition: Big
product: 2 2004 Cabernet Sauvignon

Winery website

Previous Offering 9/18/08

I really enjoyed this wine but IMHO buy it to drink not to hold

Ya I asked the same thing, I have always have had shipments to MI…if you find out let us know

YES!! This is good swill. Wife will not mind hiking down from the seventh floor with a two bottle box, laptop, purse, etc. I received a VERY STERN warning on my last four bottle purchase.