Little Vineyards - Two Pack

Agree. This wine is hitting peak. Drink in the next 12-18 months for best results.

Now Georgia’s not on the list. For the one I was going to buy. Go figure! Darn it.

In my opinion, this is an easier decision than the Ty Cab. In for two and now I feel ok that I missed the Ty earlier. One of my favorites!

Yeah, my window said through 2011. It’s an easy buy, though. Such good stuff. Yummy.

Nooooo i want this stuff! Add Michigan! Add Michigan! Add Michigan!

I wonder if this isn’t an old “ship to” list. I just called Little Vineyards and they advised that they do indeed ship to GA. I wonder if the website could be updated. I myself would like to purchase some.

Which is one of about a thousand reasons I’m not buying it. The only stuff I’d buy right now, are stuff that can be held for a minimum of a few years…such as the d’Yquem I bought this week, spending half my state tax refund. :tongue:

Woot offered this same deal in Sept. 2008 for the same price. At the time I order only one. Very good. It is also the same year and the 2004 should be good now. My notes say it needs time to breath to really open up. In for two since I missed the Ty Canton. read the e-mail at 8 am and it is too late!

Heck why not. That wine cabinet isn’t going to fill itself. hmm. I wonder if I should have snagged 2? My mom keeps poaching bottles from my shipments since I have them shipped to her house. I’m pretty sure I lost like 5 bottles to the christmas season.

Well, it let me order it anyway. Glad I tried regardless of GA not being on the list!

This makes up for missing the Ty Caton. This is great juice and ready to drink now - a steal.

Check your receipt and look at the “ship to” state. Does it say GA or CA?

How big is “big”?

I do enjoy a big cabernet, so in for one. I should know the answer to this, but is there somewhere on the wine.woot site where I can see previous items from the wootoff?

Click on the community button up top and you can see the date of each offering

big

They’re listed under the “Community” tab.

I was thinking to myself the other day that the Little Cab (and Band Blend) were some of my favs and really wished they’d show up on wine.woot again. In for 2 (should have picked 3 but just ordered a case of Helix last week). This is very GOOD red.

DANG IT DANG IT DANG IT!!! NOW what do I do? Come on wine.woot FIX IT!!! :cry:

I am so glad I actually read the post this time PBear. Pretty much the same message as you wrote. That was a grand day. Breakfast at the THI and tasting at those 3 places plus a couple of others. It was cold and rainy outside, but not in the tasting rooms

The Littles are a great, hospitable bunch. Even Joel came out of his shell. Rich was his favorite stop. Rich even got Joel to drink a glass of wine.

That was a good day.