Live Not On Evil

hey, an exact quote would have summoned the word filter. :wink:

Cool design. In for one!

That house needs a good chimney sweeping.

I like it. It sounds like a Roky Erickson song title.*

*A name worth googling

I wasnā€™t going to buy this shirt, but as I was about to close the window ā€œI Palindrome Iā€ started playing on iTunes. You just canā€™t ignore that kind of sign.

And here come the Communist china IS evil jokes. Oh waitā€¦

Hey, I canā€™t see the shirt stats yet. D: I want to see PA light up!

I really like this one just donā€™t want to spend another $10 after buying a screaming monkey.

Who else awkwardly turned their head upside down to see the pic both ways?

On the bright side, youā€™ll have a really low heating bill.

Not a bad motto to live by.

OMG this shirt is SMOKIN! Great design, i love itā€¦ props and congrats to the artist

aw, with the absence of square stack cats in the finalists I wasnā€™t expecting to care but thereā€™s something about thisā€¦maybe the dragonā€™s winking at me or the too many asphalt shirt.woots I already own are creating their own cohesion field to attract moreā€¦love the dragon, donā€™t have dragon shirt, must crunch accounting numbersā€¦

Hah! RUN itā€™s the TV PEOPLE!

I admit, I flipped my laptopā€¦
itā€™s a really neat design. congrats on the win. Dragons are not for me but cannot deny the originality here + no star wars!

how sad but Zelda Rubinstein went into the light today. The 76 year old actress from the 1982 film Poltergeist who played the eccentric medium Tangina Barron died today.

I LOVE how this is a visual palindrome as well as a verbal one. Brilliantly clever. The colour scheme is also quite striking, the theme is awesome, and Iā€™m thrilled that this will be my first cmdixon shirt.

And this is the first time in quite a while that my favourite from the derby one first place! Finally, the people vote for something originally themed and artistically fantastic.

Insta-buy.

ā€¦i want some better woot shirts

Holy crap. I looked at this shirt a dozen times since it got submitted into the derby, and I finally noticed the dragon. That adds a whole new level of awesome and is now my favorite of the contenders (I miss Taco Cat, though)

This shirt makes me fuzzy inside