Loch Ness Cycling Club

Loch Ness Cycling Club

Loch Ness Cycling Club

1 Like

Wow! Your voting block is completely bonkers. You are going to get the derby up to 2500 voters all by yourself! You need to share your secret with the rest of us.

1 Like

I wish I knew the secret. I’m absolutely blown away. It’s got to be the begging and pleading (and threatening?). I don’t even think I have that many friends.

Some of my English teacher friends messaged me a little incensed that most of the shirts are “mere” puns and not actually pranks, so maybe it’s vicarious vengeance against students who don’t respond to the given prompt. I also noticed that once they got into the top few rows, they got some massive growth. That primacy effect seems to matter a bunch.

I guess it will just remain a mystery. I don’t understand your comment about the puns though. The derby preview says: April Fools is coming! Let’s see some funny stuff. Jokes, pranks, puns; It’s all fair game. No politics, no cream shirts, no Covid/masks.

Who are the teachers that are upset? They should brush up on reading comprehension I guess. (joking)

1 Like

Indeed, I had to clarify that the title/theme doesn’t explain the whole theme. Reading comprehension—ha!

The shirt-o-meter contests really bring out the votes though I guess having voters doesn’t really matter if the editors don’t think the design is viable. My design last week was in the fog but didn’t get picked this week. Hopefully this week.