Lock & Lock BPA-Free Airtight Stackable 28-Piece Set

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Lock & Lock BPA-Free Airtight Stackable 28-Piece Set
$14.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Love these for shipping baked goods to loved ones, and not so loved ones during the holidays.

Meh–poor offering tonight. You can easily find BPA-free containers like these at the dollar store now.

I have some of this design (I don’t know if they’re the same maker), and sometimes the lids don’t fit right. They’re either too hard to get on, or worse they won’t stay latched. I’m not saying -these items- have that problem, it’s a general observation on the latch.

Say what?

First sucker: t3hdavid
Speed to first woot: 0m 53.827s
Last wooter to woot: t3hdavid
Last purchase time: 12:00:53 AM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 51.537s
Woot wage: $19,701,612.43
Woots sold: 1

These are most excellent for use as Geocache containers!

lol, seriously? i bought some of these a while ago and haven’t gotten to use them, but they always sell out so quickly that i was about to jump on it again… why? i have no idea.

looks like i wasn’t the only one who thought the exact same thing

What are the odds they contain a magic Gennie?

Current numbers (updated each minute)
First sucker: t3hdavid
Speed to first woot: 0m 53.827s
Last wooter to woot: t3hdavid
Last purchase time: 12:00:53 AM Central Time
Order pace: 0m 51.537s
Woot wage: $19,701,612.43
Woots sold: 1

Don’t trust everything you get at the Dollar store…people didn’t buy that stuff in the first place for a reason you know.

That’s what we get them for, too!

According to the Wootdar. Texas bought all of them. We expect you to be mailing all of us left over bbq with all of those containers.

these are way better than the Pop-and-Lock containers I have which are always trying to dance.

I make giant ice cubes with mine!

Are these microwave safe?

Hooray!!! Something to store all that Halloween candy that I’m going to steal from my kids in…

WooHoo!! I got one

Sorry about the hiccup, folks! We have a lot more than one of these available. Woot on!

Only one? I didn’t want any, anyway, Woot. Do you hear me??

Oh, no, wait. There are more. Forget it, Woot. You had your chance, but it’s gone now. You can’t tease me like this and expect me to stick around.

Until tomorrow, that is.