Lock & Lock Food to Go BPA-Free 10-Piece Airtight Container Set

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Lock & Lock Food to Go BPA-Free 10-Piece Airtight Container Set
$4.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

topper ware… Awesooooome?

I got these from Woot recently and really like them. They close tight and seal nicely.

I am sooooooo excited!!! Just got confirmation that my purchase for the bag of cookies went through. Finally, after all these years.

Locked and Loaded. Got 3.

Perfect to use to feed the

MONKEYS!!!

Oops–guess I spent too much time trying to decide on this one. :frowning:

Bought three of these last time around. They are the best and last forever. I have two bowls I use on a daily basis. They have been consistently put in the microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator and freezer and still look and work like the day I bought them. As always tho don’t put anything acidic like tomatoes in the bowl and put it in the microwave it will cause damage to the plastic.

All I heard from the peanut gallery was “Ohh Get those get those get those!” all just a second to late sweetie…

Dang - in the time it took to get a tiny code, it went from 2 colors to gone. These really WERE a deal…

it only allowed me to get 1 :frowning:
i wanted two…

Thanks for this!