Lodge Cookware

Pass…

Any negligible realized savings vs buying on Amazon is trivialized with the $5 shipping fee. I really wish you would just leverage our Prime shipping on Woot. Lose the $5 shipping and some of this starts to make sense.

I agree… the cookbook is $13.86 with prime shipping on Amazon…
http://www.amazon.com/Cast-Iron-Cooking-For-Dummies/dp/0764537148

It’s a good thing you included a Cooking for Dummies book. I might have to buy it to learn what a filet of beer is.

Same price on the manufacturer’s website. I was trying to figure out if they were pairs since you won’t be lifting a dutch oven with one handle.

These are not sold in pairs because they’re marketed as “assist handle” covers, not dutch oven handle covers. The 10" and 12" square pans or the 12" skillet in this sale each have the assist handle opposite the long primary handle on the pan.

That being said you can buy two if you would like to use them on a dutch oven.

I ordered the Lodge Square Cast Iron Grill Pan, Lodge Square Cast Iron Gill Pan 12" Clearly shown and described as a flat bottom pan (perfect for cooking eggs, pancakes).

What I received is this: http://www.amazon.com/Lodge-Pro-Logic-P12SGR3-Pre-Seasoned-12-inch/dp/B0001DJVGA/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

A ribbed bottom pan that would be awfully difficult to cook eggs and pancakes in.

Did anybody else get the incorrect item or am I the “lucky” one?

i received the pan with grill lines as well…

Me too. Not very good for cooking pancakes for christ sakes…

I’m sorry for the problem with the Lodge pan. I’ve let the buyer and CS know.

Please use the Support form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

Same here… Mine just showed up today, and sure enough it’s that weird grill-line pan for steak poseurs instead of something that can be used for, ya know, regular food. Bummer. Will wait to hear from CS as well…

[Edit: Heard from CS on 10/15, acknowledged the error, they are making it right. ]