Lodi Wine Company Cabernet Sauvignon (6)

Lodi Wine Company Cabernet Sauvignon 6-Pack
Sold by: AH Wines (H-G Vineyards)
$56.99 $124.00 54% off List Price
2014 Lodi Wine Company Cabernet Sauvignon, Lodi, California

If today’s ship-to list is correct, then Kansas and North Dakota have been added back to the list of allowable states without any official announcement. How long have they been active? And is this a first-time offer for Massachusetts?

EDIT: Looks like Kansas and N. Dakota have been back for awhile looking at recent offers and this is not a first for MA. Surprised there were never any announcements to that effect unless I missed them…

What ever happened to Fred?

He moved to TX and has been incommunicado ever since.

Yeah, I remember that, but it’s not like TX in a banned state.
Likely he’s out of the Ardente, and could use a replenishment.

He must have moved next to a great Cabernet store :slight_smile:

Time for an inexpensive sparkler set - got some upcoming parties.

You just missed the Gruet on 4/21.

Texas will be back soon-we are awaiting the renewal license here at the winery. :slight_smile:

This was awful, even at that price, I could not drink it…it was sweet and the only cab taste was from the floor of a cab.

Agree. Not living up to Lodi valley flavors. Tasted like cranberry coolaid. We poured it back in the bottle and moved on.

Like Schumer and Aimer, I am chiming in with what I believe is my first ever post on Woot…this is god awful.

Hey all. I’m sorry about the problems with this wine. Please use the Woot Customer Service form for assistance.

A good friend of mine that bought this told me it was undrinkable. She brought over for me to taste and man is she right. We tried two bottles both taste like red vinegar. I suspect heat damage to an entire batch. Reading the previous comments I am convinced there is something wrong with all the bottlings. Told her to contact woot.

we are taking these complaints very seriously.

PLEASE contact woot for a refund.

thanks,