Lodi Wine Company Cabernet Sauvignon (6)

Lodi Wine Company Cabernet Sauvignon 6-Pack
Sold by: AH Wines (H-G Vineyards)
$56.99 $124.00 54% off List Price
2014 Lodi Wine Company Cabernet Sauvignon, Lodi, California

I purchased this on the last listing , around the first of the month. I dont know if I got a bad batch or what, but it tasted blech! It did not resemble any wine Ive ever sampled

My friend had exact same experience. We tasted all four. Awful. I’m surprised they are offering this. Sounds like an acetic acid issue with the wine.

Same here. Opened two bottles and both were bad. Woot refunded me. Great customer service.

If you read the thread from that offer, WineDavid urged people who received bad wine to contact customer service.

Good morning.

coming clean here. the woot off line up was secured and submitted well before the comments about it being bad came in. we should have but did not connect it to the woot off line up and pull it accordingly.

it may have been a bad “batch”, but we absolutely should not have run it again. Our mistake.

We will refund the offers with an apology.

Thankfully, bad wine does not get in our line up very often. Our safeguards work pretty well. NOT in this case.

won’t happen again.

I wondered what was up with that bottle I opened last week. Wifey wouldn’t even taste it because it smelled diff. I didn’t think it smelled bad but it was def sweet for a Cab I thought, so I looked it up from the last offer and it had RS of 4/per. Soooo then I kept sipping, hoping it would improve. I couldn’t figure out what else I was tasting…it wasn’t barn, but it was from a field (somewhere) I guess I should call it in. Maybe not too late for a refund.

please do contact CS.