Logitech Access PS/2 Multimedia Keyboard

Who really cares if its just a keyboard?

Good deal if you ask me, got some regular ones last time and it was worth it.
Epic Ms. South Carolina reference too by the way!

why is that? i like to keep my usb ports free…

i’m in for 3. 1 for $6 isn’t worth is, but 3 for $8 is :smiley:
my wireless keyboard is annoying to use, always cuts out and stuff. I’d rather go back to wired <3

Why not buy three? If one breaks you have still have one back up. If two break you can feed the third one to your mailman. If all three break you have three broken keyboards. Win-win-win.

what are those big black circles?

I don’t know about you guys, but I’ve run into 10x the problems with USB keyboards as I ever have had with PS/2.

Hell, I’m not sure I’ve EVER had a problem with a PS/2 besides when they finally die.

Maybe he types at like 7 hundred thousand words per minute. He has no time to waste with the slower data transfer.

ps/2 = dungy

In for three also. I missed out on the 1 cent keyboards, but the 1 dollar keyboards are just as good. it’s cheaper than buying the canned airspray to clean them, Just plug in a spare.

The description alone makes me want to purchase this product lol

People think you have to spend 50 bucks or more on a keyboard, I have had expensive ones, and cheap ones, the one I use now a real dino, an ibm clicky cast iron one. its lasted me 3 years, bought 4 of them for $1 each. I call them intruder keyboards if anyone ever broke into the house all i would have to do is grab this keyboard and swing it, it would put a big hurt on someone… LOL
Kids are always killing there keyboards with something. So 3 for 7 bucks and some change, well worth it. All those fancy buttons, never used them to begin with. The drivers just waste memory for something I dont use. Guess I am just old school, when memory was a premium and running useless junk was a waste of resources.

I’ve seen these before. I’m pretty sure the large one is really two semi-circles that control volume. I can’t completely swear to it, but that’s what I seem to recall.

As for the small one, I’m not sure. Some other button, I assume.

If they are refurbs doesn’t that mean somebody hated them enough to bring them back. used keyboards, nasty!

PS/2 is better if you use PS/2 KVM switches, which I do (less hassle, and always works…with pretty much ANY PC).

For under $7 (including shipping) you can get three PS2 to USB adapters from Monoprice. That would get you three USB keyboards for $15.

In for 3 here and at Monoprice.

ps/2…doesnt that have something to do with 8 tracks or records or something?

I had one of these keyboards for a long time, the only reason I replaced it was because it was getting kind of gross and the letters were wearing down

You got it. The smaller button is “mute”

That description is a hilarious poke at the Miss Teen contest.

I’d totally buy one if I didn’t break off pieces of my old keyboard in the back. Gotta have USB now. :frowning:

love the description =)