Logitech Action Controller with Vibration Feedback for PS2

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Logitech Action Controller with Vibration Feedback for PS2
$5.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 Logitech Action Controller w/Vibration Feedback for PS2 963355-0403

Got 4 controllers already…guess it’s time for sleep

Price list…
SecretPrices … $14.99 ($7.55 marketplace)
PriceGrabber … $12.75
Froogle … $9.99
Prices are before shipping/tax… Woot, got any cool Xbox controllers?

PS2? Uh, they don’t mean the ports on the old machines, do they?

Nice replacement if I had a broken PS2 remote. Wished it was wireless though. Nothing for me, <sigh> waiting for the next BOC

how come this doesn’t qualify as a worst woot of the year candidate?

10 bucks plus shipping on Froogle

C’mon Woot, no wireless??

Oh, Woot should have saved this one for the Two Fer Tuesday (at the same price)! Oh well, still a great deal.

While the price seems ok, Who needs a PS2 controller in this day and age???

You’re kidding, right? C’mon Woot – this just isn’t up to your usual standards. They’re cheap - they’ll sell – but who cares. I guess Sunday is your day of rest.

Time for bed…

I play mine quite often thank you very much…

If this was wireless I’d be all over it ---- even though there’s a 10 ft wire I’m going to have to pass…

Woulda grabbed up a bunch if they were wireless like the xbox ones a couple weeks back -=[

Hey, I need two of these for my kids PSone… Thanks WOOT :slight_smile:

Needed a second PS2 controller for a while (was using some crappy PS1 thing when I had to) First woot!

who exactly is going to buy this?

everyone who just needs additional paddles already has what they need since PS2 is freakin old

just going to sell to people who have recently broken their PS2 controller or otherwise have worn one out but never bothered to replace

any chance the woot can end at noon and switch to something not stupid, like a bag o’ crap or a nose hair trimmer?

man, if all you guys can afford the 360, why are looking for cheap deals on woot? i finally saved up enough a couple months ago, and it was worth the wait. thanks for the 2nd controller woot!!

this would go great as additional controllers for sports games. EA Sports, Get in the game :happy: