Logitech Bluetooth Headphone for MP3

These will not switch tracks on the ipod like the white ones. these are for any device with a standard mini-headphone plug.

Okay, it says most MP3 players, so I will be brave and assume that includes the iRivers, but will these crack like the last ones???

I got these for my iriver. Death to ipoop.
The white ones were fugly.

Will the foam around the earpieces fall off easily? I hate that when it comes to headphones like these.

the ipod ones are nice. I got mine in and they sound great. The package said that there was no warrenty though :(. I am keeping a strict eye on the back of mine to see if there are any stress points in the plastic indicating a possible break soon.

I tried with a pair of these i had before and if i remember correctly and did everythign right, they dont

A lot of useful information about this can be found in the recent discussion about the iPod version:

http://www.woot.com/Blog/BlogEntry.aspx?BlogEntryId=1227

Connects with RCA Jack? Or mini-din? Looks like a very small RCA jack… :slight_smile:

Anyways, I’m in for two. I need a new headset anyway.

W00t!!!

125 bucks at Amazon…nice price, but the build quality looks suspect based on reviews there…
Too bad, I was tempted…I need some accessories for my new ipod.

this was Not the same one as last week. last week’s had a jack specifically for iPods - this one looks like it’s just the rca jack. Being as the headphones are very similar except black, i’m willing to bet they crack easily too.

I would not get them for PSP because the heaphone jack placement on the PSP doesnt seem like it would be too friendly with the reciever. I dont think it would fit :frowning:

Does anyone know if these work with BT phones, etc. without the adapter?

In particular, I have a T-Mobile MDA and it has BT and I use it as a WMA/MP3/Video player and would like (via BT).

I found similar models (I think these were the white ones that were on earlier this week)

$99.95 - B & H Photo-Video-Pro Audio

$49.95 - JustDeals.com

$50.00 - uBid

(Mod’s note: These are not the same models.)

pretty decent, no info about if it works with other devices and not only MP3 players?

I had a pair of these and in the back middle they cracked so yea be careful.

Some more pricing links w/ rebates
SecretPrices $94.99

PriceGrabber $77.00

Hey can I take the bluetooth adapter that comes with this headset and plug it into my crappy old cell phone to make it bluetooth compatible?

Will this work on other things besides MP3 players? Like can I connect this to my PC at work?

If I used these with a mini-submini adapter (i.e., so I could plug 'em into the submini headphone jack on my Treo) would this still work?

alternatively, does anyone know if I can use these without the dongle, taking advantage of my Treo’s Bluetooth capability and built-in MP3 player?

There are numerous Logitech bluetooth headphones (even specifically for ipods) on ebay for less than $30 shipped:
http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?sofocus=bs&sbrftog=1&from=R10&satitle=logitech+bluetooth+headphone

-Icebird