Logitech Bluetooth Headphones for iPod

just wooted! I knew my old 3g would come in handy.

anyone come across reviews?

Says all ipods but does not mention nor exlude nano… Does it work with nano?

So, I guess these don’t work with the Nano either…

DON’T BUY THESE ARE ON A RECALL THEY CRACK AT THE TOP OF THE HEADSET!!!

Does anyone know if this will work with a generic bluetooth adapter on a PC?

wow buddy… you must have some special way to know what the upcoming woot is before it comes… how can you froogle that and post before everyone else??

interesting…

is there anything like this for the nano?

This is the first thing I have ever seen that actually made me wish I had an iPod. I mean that. Pretty cool item.

But I love my Zen Touch way to much to give up for its fancy pants city slicker cousin.

Froogle says 50. OEM usually is cheaper.

Good woot for me, big time. I always get annoyed while running with the cord getting in my way and just having to carry around the ipod plus case = bulk for me.

That’s two!

Soooooooo tempting. Wow, that is an amazing price, and would work wonderfully with my 3G iPod. If only I didn’t buy this DS Lite today, I’d be all over this. Heck, even with it, I still might get them. Awesome Woot!

The Woot:
**[1] [New] [1 Logitech Bluetooth Headphones for iPod - 980397-0403] ** @ $24.99

The Other Prices:

[list]
[]Amazon.com - $95.94[]Buy.com - $59.99[]SecretPrices.com - $73.86[]Overstock.com - $58.95[]Froogle.com - $50+[]PriceGrabber.com - $32.99+[/list]

Happy Wooting

• Damonius

can anyone comfirm this? because i have a video ipod and was wondering if I should buy it or not.

That’s a shame they only work with iPod. What’s the determining factor that makes them incompatable with any headphone jack?

I suppose if they were generic bluetooth headphones they wouldn’t be on woot. I just want stereo bluetooth headphones. :frowning:

I’d almost buy a set of these if they could be hacked into working with my creative zen (I.e. it only uses the IPOD connector for voltage and didn’t do anything else funky). If anyone has any insight, let me know! My Soldering Iron is aching for some molten metal action.

Those are cool! Too bad it will only work with my retired 3rd gen :frowning:

DON"T BUY THESE!

They crack in the back and then fall apart into two pieces. This is happening so often that Logitech is now only providing refunds, not replacements. Look anywhere that these are reviewed, you’ll see.

Otherwise, these were awesome! Too bad the sucked too. =[

Weak woot, liquidation someones else’s problem product.

My son thought they were OK and I ordered one for him

I don’t understand it. I’ve never actually seen Woot sell an Ipod. It’s always a non Ipod mp3 player, yet there are always a ton of Ipod accessories. It’s like a Ford dealer that only sells General Motor cars or something. Well, I’ll go to sleep now…

w00t actually did sell som ipods, in the early days, a slight discounts … been a long time, but they did.