Logitech Bluetooth Headphones for iPod

Are these the ones that break?

I’m slow tonight…my slingbox is hogging all my bandwidth!

Froogle Link Minimum Price $20.99

Yahoo! Shopping Link Minimum Price $28.89

Shopzilla Link Minimum Price $28.89

Amazon Customer Review Link Average Review 2.5/5 Stars

WARNING: THIS PRODUCT WILL NOT WORK ON NEW 5G IPOD VIDEOS OR ANY NANO OR SHUFFLE

Ack! Can’t believe i stayed up for this. I’ve had an iPod video for almost 8 months- and this wont fit :frowning:

Great Price on Shopzilla… $29 and up.

Solid Price on BizRate… $39 and up.

Same on Sprenzy.com… $39 and up.

7.3 rating from CNET experts equals worth a try.

… love my ipod… love listen to music without wires… wonder what kinda range this thing really gets… anyways… shopzilla has the best of the comparison sites… for more reference here’s a link for ALL Wireless Headphones on Shopzilla… so compare… save… live… etc… enjoy that.

Too bad they won’t work on a Video iPod. I think they used to be 100 dollars a piece so it is a good price, but still, doesn’t work with what I have.

here comes the deserved onslaught… i think everyone must know by now that the headbands snap/break after minimal use… unless you get lucky and apply the boiling methods successfully or something.

gnite.

unfortunately, I think these are the ones that supposedly that snap in half.

yes.

yes, these are the ones that break, but for 25 it might be worth a try.

These are the ones that break, I tried the heating trick on the headband and they hurt my head less and presumably wont snap as soon. Unfortunately the forward/back buttons dont work on my ipod video nor my wife’s nano. Argh. Anyone found a way to make em work with the BT in macs?

$30 at Amazon 2.5 out of 5 stars

$39 at Sprenzy

$80 at CNET 7.3 out of 10

Consumersearch.com best wireless headphones

Other bluetooth headphones starting at $33

Anyone Have These?

Note: This iPost contains iPricing information for future iReference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next iWoot has been offered.

Logitech Bluetooth Headphones for iPod
$19.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New, OEM
product(s): 1 Logitech Bluetooth Headphones for iPod - 980397-0403

Poor suckers! You’re gonna buy it, you’re gonna love it, then the headphones will break in half. Sad.

OMG NO SUPPORT FOR IPOD VIDEO.

I had my credit card ready and everything.

:frowning:

Sweet no more cords. Just got to keep those puppies powered up :slight_smile:

will these work for the nano?

How many of these do you have woot!?!?!?

Never owned a pair myself, but I believe you’re correct.

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Inc-Bluetooth-headset-iPOD/dp/B000BS7090/sr=8-2/qid=1160111058/ref=pd_bbs_2/102-4723690-8346507?ie=UTF8&s=wireless