Logitech Bluetooth Headphones for iPod

I had the black ones that fit anything with a 3.5mm headphone jack and they broke. The back cracks, its an inherent design flaw.

Hmm, appears to be the same price they had it in the past

Are these the headphones that are known to break in two pieces after several uses?

Yes, these are the ones that break. Yes they will work with other BT devices (check list). Yes, they are warrantied. No, Logitech will not replace them - check with W00T. Yes, they are sweet headsets.

Overall verdict - Buy! But be sure to re-enforce the headband!

these are awesome… they work really well and hold a charge amazingly. if you dont already have a pair you should get them now because logitech has stopped making them!

Hey, my old 8X CD burner needs replacing. You guys plan on Wooting a 12X soon? I’m really into old technology that’s busted.

I plan on picking up a pair of these recalled Logitech headphones for my old 4G ipod too.

I bought the “two for tuesday” deal a couple of weeks ago. Althought it wasn’t for iPod, I’m sure they’re close to the same product. I do like the headphones, but they’re damn tight on my head, they hurt after a while, and they’re not adjustable.

Why won’t it fit?

Beware – these, apparently, do not work with 5th generation iPods. I almost missed this information, buried at the bottom of the woot, and wooted anyway – and, lo, would I have wailed when I received my woot and it was noncompliant with my hip new iPod.

Hello,

Do these work on Samsung T809 since T809 supports bluetooth too?

Thanks,

HyperX.

If you get these, try wearing them upside-down. They are a lot more comfortable that way and it puts less stress on the headband.

I have the black version of these and they work great.

Downside:

These are for the iPods that have the little connector on top not any of the the newer ones.

Upside:

Targus makes an adapter cable that will allow these to work with a nano or the video iPod

I use the cable with my nano and remote off my 3G iPod. It works great.

hmmm … headphones for iPod. Do they make anything, i mean anything at all, for Creative Zen players ???
Not for me, Good nite wooters …

I bought these last time. They’re not as bad or fragile as everyone makes them out to be. I used them heavily, also being crunched in a backpack daily, and mine have yet to break or crack.

Sound quality is good, but it does hurt your ears a little after a while. No biggie, just reposition them and keep wearing them.

I love 'em!

do these earphones work with the shuffle?

i wooted the logitech wireless headphones a few months back. Transmitter burnt out after 6 weeks now ebaying headphones only. Bids up to $2. eBay Id: 1tab
I rate these as cheese

I have one of the SanDisc MP3 players…will this work on that as well? Besides looking tacky, it may be the perfect thing for going to the gym.

yes these, like the black PC counterpart headset crack after little useage

Some pricing…
[SecretPrices … $26](Logitech Bluetooth Headphones for iPod - 980397-0403)
NexTag … $49
PriceGrabber … $87 ($24 from storefronts)

Prices not including shipping, tax, etc

Also some other Bluetooth wireless headphones from $33

these headphones are horrible, i ordered a pair off woot, i think however they were refurbs, i cant recall, but the dongle broke, so they wouldnt connect to the transmitter, plus they are comfortable