Logitech ClearChat Style Headset

Wired, ugh!

Just seeing a headset gives me PTSD episodes from too many years in Cust Relations.

CTRL F5

booooo i wanted a bag of crap!

I get it! the collection agency’s initials spell out YOURASS… clever move woot.

Glad it’s not “in the ear” and “refried” … I don’t want anyone’s earwax … thank you

LOL! Love the acronym made by the collection agency name. (Young, Orville, Ulrich, & Roberts Asset Securities Systems)

Gotta be talkin’ on/through a computer…
not a headset for a phone…
cell, cordless, or wall cranked…

What the crap is this hell?

I had one of these a year ago. It was really excellent.

My cat thought it would be great to jump off my desk and snag the cable on the way down. It ripped right off my head and broke both ear pieces off.

They’re great for when friends come over and need to borrow a spare or to take with you to a LAN so not to mess up your good pair.

We usually keep a bunch in reserve for such cases!

In for 3 because I have this terrible habit of busting my headsets on a regular basis.

Seriously, you people think they’d refurb the headphones and NOT put new foam covers on them? For eff’s sake stop with the lice “jokes”

In for 3. I like the fact they cover both ears. I am a healthcare recruiter and the sets offered at work, although wireless only cover one ear. I like hearing in stereo :slight_smile:

dude it costs a buck ninety-nine

This is tempting. I love my headset but its always a good idea to have an extra one (or three) around for whenever that one breaks…

I missed they were refurbs, but indeed they are nice headsets. I had two pair - until a kiddo sat on one and broke it. I paid more for one than I am for the three I’m getting, and now I can just toss the broken one I was going to fix…

Can any one tell me if this is the kind with just one ear piece or if there is a ear piece on the other side…got to have two for a surround sound effect!

Hit CTRL + F4…heh.

2 bucks ea. in for 3.