Logitech Cordless Attack Controller for Xbox

yeah it will… i have the wireless adapter for my ps2 and I cant use my logitech wireless controler while online or it works in slowmotion. I guess I coudl play golf or something.

what the junk…how come for $10 more the xboxer’s get new ones. I got the last woot for the ps2. One controllers analog sticks didn’t work… the others button sticks somewhere ( I haven’t figured which one yet)
“It sux to be me”!

Do these vibrate like the wired ones?

Froogle Link

Looks like a pretty good deal, 2 for the price of what 1 usually goes for, and the clear green looks pretty good!

Price from Amazon is $27.45 each and the reviews seem very positive.

Does anybody have experience using these in proximity of 2.4ghz cordless phones and/or wi-fi adapters? I would imagine the signal is low-rate enough it wouldn’t drop out when the phone rings, but still… sombody let us know?

These controllers are great. If I didn’t already have one I’d pick one up. I don’t really need 2 more… but if you still play the original xbox, definitely grab these.

I have these controllers but they’re black instead of green. Gah. I needed two more too.

They’re awesome. A must-buy.

Bank account, why do you have to be so dry on this day of much wootjoicing?

Apparently, these DO NOT vibrate. Logitech’s black wireless Xbox controllers (the “Precision” controller) DOES vibrate.

http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/productlist/US/EN,crid=2310,categoryid=285

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000ANOX2I/ref=sr_11_1/103-1546212-5349418?ie=UTF8

I am really on the fence… the lack of vibration isn’t a HUGE deal, but I kinda wish it were 1 for $15 instead of 2 for $30… my credit card hates Woot!

Can you still to the USB PC controller mod with these?

I have one of these already, which I paid close to $50 new. It works GREAT - the downside being that if you want to use your headset, you’re still stuck with a wire (but just buy an extension to cover that).

I never bought additional wireless due to the cost, but this is a terrific deal. In fact, I ordered 3 (6 controllers).

Battery life is terrific! I use rechargable batteries and I get a good 3 weeks of gameplay (playing for 3-4 hours about 5 days a week) before needing to recharge them.

Logitech did very good on this controller and I highly recommend you jump on this deal.

Got original one. Controllers are great and now kids can move around in room…I’ll take two sets please!

No, it’s not a haiku. You have six syllables in the last sentence.

I have the black version of this controller, and although it is much more comfortable to hold compared to the traditional Xbox controller, the buttons are really hard to push. I want to love this controller, but even after a year of use, the buttons never break in, and always require too much force. A shame too, considering how flawless their PS2 counterpart is in comparison.

Yeah, same issue for me, I know they feel totally different then the Microsoft ones so no woot for me. Good luck to all that wish to get some… night guys!

Loves to eat batteries. And the expansion slot is not on the controller but on the base, which makes Xbox Live horrible with a corded headset, since you have to be close to the base.

So go with a wireless headset over a wireless controller, both using 2.4Ghz while at the same time using your 2.4 wireless phone and then you can talk about interference.

Good for the kids, as long as you do not use Xbox Live at all with it.

Enoy and nite all!

No - it’s in the woot.

2 for 1 price is nice but I’m trading in for the 360 so must pass. Is that a haiku?

If they’re cordless controllers, why do I see two cords in the picture?

I use this controller and it is great. Get rechargable batteries. Wootx2

these are quite convenient, but if you need fast response time (ie halo), these aren’t the best. i have one and if anything is in the way of it, the signal drops.

man i’m all over this. My cousin had the black one too and it works flawlessly. Besides, theres TWO of them for only 30. Too many people on here complain about prices. Woot is always a bargain. Just because you can buy it from Uncle Jim-Bob’s electronic shack for 2 bucks less it doesnt mean that the woot for that day sucks. Stop being stingy and bitter you cheap bastards!!