Logitech Cordless Headset for Xbox - 2 Pack

These look very nice. Perhaps I should buy a pair and send them to Karina so she can study culture of others are strange …

My husband has broken two xbox headsets, but neither was as good as these. I’ll woot today, and maybe he can take care of these a little better. Right now he is using the broken one propped up on his shoulder–so sad.

http://reviews.cnet.com/Logitech_Cordless_Headset_for_Xbox/4505-6468_7-31214836-2.html?tag=top

do these need batteries?

Damn, if these were compatible with the 360 I’d be all over em :frowning:

Does anyone know how responsive these things are compared to a wired headset? Any noticable lag?

I think you could use these as replacement hips if your gerbil developes arthritis.

great woot. Too bad I just ran out of $ :-\

the communicator portin of these will not plug into any standard 2.5mm jack, repeat not. It is big wide plug that goes into the back of xbox controllers and is responsible for communicarion with the headset (also makes them not 360 compatible)

hope this keeps anyone from making a mistake with these

good deal for any xboxer not converted

blam

I don’t think these use the standard 2.5" headset port. There is an included Xbox communicator that goes into the Xbox controller. So, in short, no I doubt you could “sue” it for anything else without a serious mod.

*lol for typos

No, they come with a charger. They take a few hours to charge the first time you use it. The charge lasted hours. Never had complaints about the sound quality.

Doubt it will work with anything but xbox, see the picture here:

http://images.channeladvisor.com/Sell/SSProfiles/22056131/Images/980363-0403__2.jpg

Why would a woot-er get a PS3??? Let me preface this by saying that i WAS a Sony Fanboy, still have and regularly (4-5 times a week) play my ps2 that i slept outside of bestbuy to get on launch day… and told my boss that i would be late the day before the psp launched so that i could go pickup my pre-order… but $600 for a PS3 + $75.00 for games (according to ps3fanboy.com by way of a Canadian Bestbuy.com snafu)… i can honestly say that i will be using all the money that i have saved wooting on a 360 and a Wii… no ps3 till at least christmas 2007 for me thankyou very much… oh yeah great woot!! i got mine!!

Wow, check this on ebay, item (number removed)
going for like 50 bucks with shipping…for ONE and many bids…hmm

Do these come in blister packs ? Or like the Logitech Wireless iPod Headsets, in bags that says “sold as is” and " no warranty"?

i’ve been looking for a good woot for months, here it is, this is an awesome item to use for your xbox, and for those w/ a 360 got xbox-scene.com
these can be modded to work, i modded my planetronics halo headset from xbox for 360, the first week i had my 360, still works great…

ps sonly sucks…lol

Why Yes, I would gladly Woot! I spent 25 on a wired mic, the wire ALWAYS gets tangled up, and the headpeice broke off. This is perfect. Thanks :slight_smile:

Ah, now this is a good woot. Or at least for me. Or… It would have been… My dog use to chew up every xbox headset I had OR they use to break due to a bad attaching thing near the ear (Anyone else have that problem?) This WOULD have been good… Except now I have 360 and I know to keep my headset far away from the reach of my dog… I am gonna pass. When are they gonna start selling the blinged out cabbage? I would give a kidney for one of those…

“…ensures that our enemies dont leech any stray motivation from our “Danger Zone” tape by hearing it in the background”

LOLz!

Ech.

I second the request for something more ‘adult’… I mean we had PS2 controllers, now XBox headsets?

I was hoping for a decent woot today too… Maybe phone/pda accessories.

On a lighter note, this is an excellent product from most of the reviews I read…

I’ve noticed CNet’s falling behind with their reviews… but that’s off topic.

-Chris