Logitech Cordless Keyboard & Mouse Combo

If it was ergo… I’d so be in.

Logitech Cordless Keyboard & Mouse Combo
$19.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Refurb
product(s): 1 Logitech Cordless Keyboard & Mouse Combo

“Cheap as the affections of a cold wet puppy”, eh? I certainly hope no puppies were wetted and chilled in the making of this comparison!

Maybe he’s just hitting “Post” over and over again because he’s timing out? Bandwidth seems to be totally hosed.

I’ve been registered for some time, and then i saw this, at this price, and i’ve been needing a USB mouse for my laptop. But a keyboard, and a mouse, wireless, at this price? I had to buy. Good woot.

instead of putting my current keyboard and mouse in the dishwasher for a cleaning, I’ll just replace it with this fine cordless matching woot set!

sounds like a good deal…ehh! Hmm?!!

Anyone got their order yet? My card still hasn’t been charged. The Mystery Speakers I got the day before arrived here yesterday.

i haven’t had my card charged or received the keyboard or moust yet. hopefully it’ll all come around by tom.

My card was no charged until 2/21 (at least that is when it showed on my statement). My friend bought a Texas Hold Em game that was sold half a day before this one and received it yesterday. Not sure what the hold up is on the keyboard and mouse.

Maybe they are waiting for some more to break so they can referb. them and send them on the way.

Maybe they shipped them out accidentally as some other product like they did with the random calendar snafu. :slight_smile:

My card has been charged but it is not in the FedEx tracking system YET? I emailed Woot this morning and asked them the status of my order and they replied saying that it would more than likley ship out today… Oh Well, looks like I will just have to wait a few more days.

Waiting…waiting…is it just me or is there a delay in getting these out? I got the reciept but no notice of shipping yet…

Yeah, 6 days later and still nothing. Woot says “5 days” but it’s day 6 and I’d not normally complain, but I’m really eager to get this stuff. There’s been no sign of anything in the forum which the confirmation page says to check. Ummm…

I was in the same boat, no activity as far as charging for days, then finally it was charged but no tracking number or update on shipment. I emailed woot lastnight since it had been past 5 days. I got a reply today with a tracking number. Im thinking, there must have been some kind of delay or some confusion when the woot off was going on. NO worries. Hopefully it will be here by monday. Hope that helps. :slight_smile:

Anticipated in Home: 03/03/2006
Date Time Activity Location
02/23/2006 00:33:31 Sortation Center Departure SAN PABLO, CA
02/21/2006 18:40:00 Sortation Center Arrival SAN PABLO, CA
02/21/2006 00:00:00 Pickup FREMONT, CA

Yeah, mine doesn’t have a tracking number…anyone know why?

Mine had that too when I tried to track via their link. When I went to FedEx directly and entered my tracking #, it didn’t have any info yet.

I got the same tracking, except anticipated in home 3/06. Whats with it staying in a sorting center for 2 days! I live in New York, but over a week to get here? I could drive out and get it and be home before thay are going to deliver it. Fedex is getting bad, and they deliver across the street, under my mailbox, in plain sight, anyone could take it.
I realize that woot isn’t to blame for Fedex’s problems, but maybe woot should look into another delivery service. The USPS isn’t this bad. Lynn

Your order for 1 Logitech Cordless Keyboard & Mouse Combo on 02/17/2006 has been recently shipped via FEDEX SMARTPOST. What is FedEx Smartpost? Never heard of smartpost before. Mine is sitting in San Pablo as well. My expected delivery date is 3/3 which is next Friday. Oh well here comes the patience practice of which I have vey little.

Edit: Answered my own question.

About FedEx SmartPost

FedEx SmartPost offers you an efficient, value-oriented, and timely way to ship high volumes of low-weight packages to residential customers. We pick up, sort, line haul, track and deliver your packages to the post offices closest to your customers. The USPS makes the final delivery to the residence. As a result, you reduce transit time, minimize handling, and maximize postal discounts.

Note your postal carrier is going to be delivering this one.