Logitech Desktop Bundle w/ Keyboard, Mouse and Headset

a COMPLETE Listing of all woot-off items can be found here

Good woot!
Refurb’d keyboard & mouse go for $32 shipped on ebay w/o the headset.
Score!

Does anyone out there actually still not already have some kind of wireless keyboard mouse yet? Isn’t ‘wireless keyboard/mouse wednesday’ one of woot’s promotions?

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Logitech Desktop Bundle w/ Keyboard, Mouse and Headset
$19.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Refurbished
product(s):
1 Logitech iChat Stereo Headphones 980158-0403
1 Logitech LX300 Cordless KB & Mouse

Long live the WOOT-OFF !!!

Woot wage. how is it determined. Anyone know? How is it calculated?

Don’t like to placement of the Home, End, Delete, Page Up and Page Down keys. Can’t get used to it.

Noob or not, I have one of these keyboard/mouse sets that I leave at work for my laptop cuz I am too lazy to carry it home nightly so I’m pretty pleased to get one cheap for home…

I’ve missed the last 8 keyboard, so hopefull this’ll go through, but I’m still stuck on on the order status page for like 5 min, is this normal???

No, that’s not normal. Mine did that and 5 minutes later came back with an error…

mine was processing for 10 mins and then went through successfully

I, too, was stuck on the order page for a long time. Never did get the confirmation page in the browser. But, a few minutes later, the confirmation email showed up, so my order did go through.

Maybe it was sensing my hesitation about “why am I buying another keyboard/mouse combo I don’t need?!”

Oh well, the decision was made, so now my keyboard should show up in a week or so. My Roomba just arrived today!

I’m so excited!! My first Woot! Woot-Hoo!! Looks like a good deal too. To comment on the earlier error posts, I had the same problem with waiting, but “My Account” shows that I got it. Must be an error on the processing page.

Best of all is the “speed to first woot!”
Negative 14 minutes!!!

awesome.

Noob question - I’m one of those luddites that still has the keyboard and mouse connected to the PC with cords. Do I need anything special to use these fancy wireless thingamajigs? TOo late for this woot, but maybe next time. thanks.

See item description…“System Requirements: Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP; 1 USB port/2 PS2 ports”

PS - My " here’s your receipt…" finally refreshed! Woot-Hoo again!

anyone had any experience with this headset? thats the reason i bought this deal…

Alright! My first woot! Awesome deal, just wanted the headset and keyboard. Not sure what I’m gonna do about the mouse though…

I can’t belive it that I missed that…well…u snooze and u lose…I blame the DAMN busy job for making me miss such a good deal

awww i was hoping this would be my first woot…And you guys go and buy it all out.