Logitech Desktop Bundle w/ Keyboard, Mouse and Headset

hells yeah! I’m not so sure how i pulled it off!! =)

Must be a delay because of the Woot off…Me nor my friend have got any of our items shipped. You guys?

Nope, haven’t gotten mine shipped out either. With all the stuff sold in the woot-off, I’m not surprised by the delay.

nothing shipped here either. But you can expect the delay for sure.

No shipped status here either. Does anyone know where it will say shipped? This was my first Woot!

EDIT
Yeah, so I figured it out, when a couple of other woots changed to shipped status with a link to the tracking numbers at FedEx…

Yea I haven’t Got a tracking number yet either that sux i wannt my woot but it’s cool I can waite

W>T>D>
Logitech Desktop Bundle w/ Keyboard, Mouse and Headset
PC Defender Wireless Screen Lock - 2 Pack
BellSouth Pro 7 mile GMRS/FRS Radio 2 Pack w/Charger
Labtec USB Optical Notebook Mouse - 2 Pack

Nope, no tracking number here either, though the digital camera I ordered earlier that day is on the truck for delivery. Yay!

I ordered 6 items or so from the 2 day woot off and so far I have only received one item the bread maker which I got my conf # the next day. Besides that nothing on the other 5!

I haven’t rec’d a tracking # on this item yet either…

but I did receive my paper shredders today, also from the woot off!

hey hi, this is my order number for the logitech keyboard and mouse combo, along with headset, which i had bought during the woot off…20393183… it has not yet been shipped and frankly, i have waited for a long time for the account status to be updated to shipped. please let me know when it might be shipped, or if anyone’s has been shipped… bye

I just got an email that my order shipped this morning

yea, no tracking number here, either… this is wierd.

what’s up Woot! ??

Ummm…can I get a tracking number please?

Also no tracking number. Not changed to shipped status yet. Is there a problem?

Got one of my woot-off items today, but still no tracking number for me on this item. I wonder woot’s up with that?

Same here…weird.

haven’t got mine yet either. Hasn’t even shipped :frowning:

same here still waiting for ship

Relax…Woot sold several thousand items during the wootoff. It takes time to process and ship that much woot. Also, you will frequently receive the item before your account status is updated. I have items that I received months ago that still show as not-processed in my account status.

I bought two woot off items, I got my camera but I am still waiting for the Key board and mouse set. I got the last one so I hope they counted right.