Logitech Desktop Bundle w/ Keyboard, Mouse, Webcam and Headset

CAPITAL A FOR AWESOME! Great Woot, sign me up for three! I don’t want to hear any of this “Refurbished” elitist drivel either.

Was this the keyboard that was for sale for $50 by itself? If so this is an AMAZING deal!

Damned old refurbs…

Wake me when there’s something new, not broken before!!!

Woot me later!

man, nice but i dont need it! nice woot… now give me some 6600 GT

ain’t got money but looks like a steal, just typical of woot…

sweet deal, too bad i’m broke

Great deal! In for 1!

WOOT!

Very nieeech. Just might jump on this one.

what are these things…who cares, they look cool, i’ll take three. Plus, I love refurbs

good woot!

This is a good deal,the estimated retail price would be probably be more than $45

I think i want this… someone tell me why I shouldn’t?

this will be used on a Mac… :wink: ok let me know… hehe

hmmm, i could use a new mouse and keyboard set, stupid bills hit me after christmas so my wallet is looking slim:-\oh well, i’ll wait and jump on it next time a set comes around.

Nice W00t, but I already have a good enough keyboard and mouse. This is really cheap, you would see these in stores for as expansive as a Benjamin!

CMOS cams are not as good as CCD, but for the price, it’s a nice bundle. Now, if only the cam and headset were cordless, too!

What junk! I finally decide to wait up for Woot and this is what I got.

Logitech is junk. I have bought two keyboards from them. The first wasn’t recognized by my computer and the second the software didn’t work. I have tried their joysticks and nothing good has come from them. This is just rebuilt junk out of the old parts of things that didn’t work in the first place. Don’t buy even for this price!

good deal. this should go fast.

Does anyone know what kind of USB connector it uses? Is this one of those with the large desktop receivers, or the small reciever that stays nicely behind the computer where you can’t see it?

Curse you, Woot! I bought the wireless keyboard and mouse last month without the webcam and the headset for $5 cheaper. I’m mired in buyer’s remorse! Well, now that I just looked… it was only 10 bucks cheaper. Myah, myah, myah, buyer’s remorse is lifted! No one wants to see my pastiness via choppy, chappy, fuzzed webcammery.

God I wish I had enought money to be free; Curse you wires!