Logitech Foldable Bluetooth v2.1 Wireless Headset

Logitech Foldable Bluetooth v2.1 Wireless Headset

I have a set of Logitech H600. They are the version of this that doesn’t include Bluetooth. Logitech Support + Download

Does anyone know if I can use the nano receiver I have from the H600 to connect to these?

I got a set of these new at the beginning of the pandemic. They have been working very well. Great range – I can roam the house! Considering these as a spare.

If it uses Logitech’s universal receiver, probably. You’ll just need to download Logitech’s universal receiver utility to pair the headset with the receiver.

I’d do a little more research, just to be sure.

No dongle, as described. Not well refurbished. Smelled of hairspray and had someone else’s hair sticking out of the foam. Disgusting. You’d think refurbished meant they’d replace the foam parts. Too gross to use - pitched it rather than bother dealing with it. SKIP THIS NASTY JUNK.
Headphone works great, not logitech’s fault, I already had a set for work so I know. Just WOOT’s lack of caring for what junk they pass on to us. Last sale they will ever make from me. Zero trust.

Hi there. I’m sorry for the poor experience. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.