Logitech K750 Solar Wireless Keyboard

So, I wonder if I’m getting the US version of this keyboard, or the pictured European version. I mean, I guess it’s my fault because I didn’t look closely enough at the number line to see the GBP symbol above the 3 key and the @ not above the 2.

I’d like to get this, but I don’t have much use for a European keyboard.

Can anyone from Woot confirm that this is actually a US English keyboard?

Hey there, we’re looking into the photos now.

Edit: And fixed.

Getting the US version then I assume, excellent!

Yes, indeedy!

Aaaaaaand ordered!

Bought one last month (full price, retail store, grrr…) and really like it. I haven’t figured out one issue yet though, which is that the numerical keypad symbols won’t work when connected to my Win 8.1 Lenovo. Might be a setting I need to correct, I dunno. Great feeling and super speedy keyboard otherwise though.

How’s this keyboard for gaming, anyone?

Am I going to wear out the WASD keys in a month and be stuck?

The keyboard is great for gaming and really anything as I use it for work and home use

If you’re hardcore about gaming you’d be asking about things like n-key roll-over, in which case this might be lacking.

I’ve got two of these. One at home and one at work. I really like them, not just because they are solar powered but also because they’re just a solid, full sized keyboard.

Does anyone who has purchased this know if the keys light up in dim lighting conditions?

Not this specific one, they make the same keyboard with backlit keys but it is more expensive.

Solid keyboard, recommended.