Logitech K750 Solar Wireless Keyboard

I love this keyboard. Never any problems with keeping solar charge, even in the dim light of my office. Surprisingly thin…very lightweight.

Been using this keyboard for at least two years now. Never had any issues with it. It’s very thin but heavy enough that it doesn’t move around the desk while typing on it.

I’m just going to echo what others have said, but I’ve been using this same keyboard for 3 years now, and I love it. Keypresses are quiet but positive with very few miss-presses (where you feel like you pushed the key down, but nothing registers). Batteries have always been fully charged, even in the dim winter months. Seriously, I don’t know why more keyboards don’t come with solar panels. NEVER CHANGE BATTERIES AGAIN!

Best Keyboard I ever bought. It charges even from office lights, I have literally never seen it without a full charge.

I liked it so much that I got the Logitech K760 as well. That’s another solar keyboard, bluetooth version, designed for ios, but works with just about any computer/tablet/smartphone with bluetooth. Like the k750 it can connect to up to three devices (switches between them) as well but doesn’t require each one to have a Logitech Unifying receiver.