Logitech LX 700 Cordless Desktop

I hate woot!

Froogle= $45.00

Drat. I already have a Logitech cordless keyboard and mouse.

I already have one of these.
It’s great. Works well, and looks cool. If I had another computer, I’d buy another.

not bad, I won’t replace my G15 though

This one’s not bad!

Too bad I already have a wireless keyboard!

What a great price (again!) for a refurb. BUY BUY BUY!

Crap I just bought the other wireless KB and mouse last night. Which one is better?

a COMPLETE Listing of all woot-off items and stats can be found HERE site might not load the first time due to heavy traffic, so just hit refresh and it should show up.

Hey, I have this, except I bought it brand new from Tiger Direct for about $5 more. Anyway, I really love it. I’m not a gamer, but the gamers in my life are pretty fond of it when they have to use my computer instead of theirs. I’d say buy it, if you need one!

decent, if only i hadn’t gone wireless a week ago T-T

Look at us frigtards sitting at our computer, waiting for bags o’ crap.

I don’t have words to describe how much these suck.

I got one and the button to find the signal was smashed down into the base. I pried it out and it worked for a week.

El Paso…

ummmm, well, ok

I bought this for the same price due to a staples rebate goof, and couldn’t be happier. A charge on the battery in the mouse lasts months at a time and the AAs in the keyboard last well over 6 months. Range is good too. Mouse has back/forward buttons and tilt scroll, keyboard has tons of useful buttons including volume and a scroll.

Ithink I bought this last nite!!!

My stepdad has this. He’s been entirely pleased with it. Just don’t ever leave something heavy on the heyboard. It will suck the 4 AAs dry if you do. The mouse, OTOH, is rechargeable.

Buy 'em up baby…

is the status bar broken???/ my refresh keeps showing a full bar, but this is a nice item at a good price?/

wasn’t this $13 earlier… woot the heck is going on

buffaloes on crack!