Logitech MK550 Wave Keyboard and Mouse

Logitech MK550 Wave Keyboard and Mouse

Can’t speak to the mouse (I use the MX Ergo Trackball), but this keyboard is great. Nicely curved for all-day comfort, padded wrist rest, lays flat with two levels of optional tilt, and decent switches (nothing high end, but soft and satisfyingly tactile). My only complaint is that it requires a USB receiver (not bluetooth), but the receiver is a tiny nub no no real harm done. 10/10 would recommend, especially at this price.

2 Likes

I paid like 52$ about a year ago for this set at Walmart. I use the mouse and keyboard daily. They work great!. I use rechargeable batteries in both, and I think I’ve only had to recharge them once in each. Good deal!

This is an awesome keyboard. Have been using it for years. I use a trackball mouse so I can’t review it.

I’ve been using various versions of the Logitech MK series keyboards and mice for over 10 years. They are most excellent for the price. The batteries last seeming forever (almost a year).

The M510 mouse is the best sub $50 mouse I’ve ever used and my mouse of choice for close to 10 years. Not a huge fan of the K350, too bulky for my tastes. That being said, if you are looking for a better mouse/keyboard combination than the 25 dollar 200/300 series you got cheap from the mothership or Walmart you will be not be disappointed. Since these are part of the unifying series they can both be easily paired with a different mouse or keyboard as well.

I’ll add to TobyB’s comment: it only takes a usb port on your computer. Those multihubs will make the kbd and mouse stutter. I tried a KVM switcher (the simplest kind); it didn’t like that AT ALL.

That being said, I have 4-5 keyboards from this family of products, virtually indistinguishable at a distance (except for the wired ones), and they are the best I’ve ever used. (I prefer other mouses.)

Still a bargain to me.

I have one at work and like it too, but it has no indicators for nums-lock, caps-lock, or anything else.