Logitech mm28 Flat Panel Portable Speakers

WootTracker - your number #1 woot.com tracking source!

dang…finally got a boc…wow…can’t believe it…

AGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!

C’mon Woot – put up enough of the BOC at a time to give someone a chance – I’ve clicked on the big gold button 3 times now and still no crap for me!

How could I be on the waitlist an hour ago, they say they run out, then they offer it 2 more times.

Dirty pool man, that’s dirty pool

Another Logitech gizmo - geez. I was hoping for a new robo vacuum. Woot, you’ve let me down again!

I didn’t.

gonna go home and have a beer.

I actually got a B.O.C. this time, but in my haste, only ordered one. Oh well, I’ll take it.

a COMPLETE Listing of all woot-off items and stats can be found HERE site might not load the first time due to heavy traffic, so just hit refresh and it should show up.

wtf just happened here? glitch?

craptacular

Yeah maybe, but i still managed to get me a BoC when this “error” popped up. :slight_smile:

Woot Tracker!

These speakers make everything sound flat.

too slow on the clicking

Sorry, dont need any speakers

big shock, screwed again on the BoC

Damn you Blinged out Cabbage torturing me. Damn you to heck!

I pushed the “I want one” button and got the “Hang Screen O’Death”…after all those Woot Killers overr tha last day…and no BOC to show…I think I’ll go make my own now. ;-(

man i was in line for boc and it doesnt show up in my account even though they reposted it so much ><

man the BOC flashed up there during a refresh and I thought… two BOC! holy crap but then no.