Logitech Mobile Traveller Bluetooth Headset

Woot checker…

http://whitacam.com/woot.php

Actually, the vacuum was selling for $79, not $99. Thx…

Does anyone have a shipping update on these? Something I ordered later in the Woot-off arrived Monday and I just got the tracking number for it today. But I haven’t seen a tracking number for this yet.

Haven’t seen any shipping info for the stuff I got during woot-off.

can we get an update on the status on the shipment of these things?

I haven’t heard either, but the last thing I wooted (RCA universal remote) never showed a status until it was already delivered.

Still waiting on mine as well and I’ve got no notification in my account. Hopefully soon, getting anxious.

Still waiting on mine and no delivery info-

Notification has arrived!

After sending an email I got a tracking number in less than 30 minutes.
Yeah WOOT!

I still haven’t gotten the shipping info on my acct…:frowning:

The shipping info isn’t listed in my account either, but I got an email with a tracking number this morning.

I got a tracking number, but it’s UPS and won’t be til the 26th… I live 20 minutes from the woot warehouse, but apperently it’s coming from california. I thought woot only shipped fed-ex?

Stupid Double Post.

Got it, but absolutely no documentation!

FYI, thanks to google, I found a pdf at
http://logitech-en-amr.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/logitech_en_amr.cfg/php/enduser/fattach_get.php?p_sid=u47DxS5i&p_tbl=9&p_id=3503&p_created=1144428160&p_olh=0

Thanks Jeff… I didn’t know the PIN# … (though it woulda taken me about 2 minutes to break)

Am I the only one that’s disturbed at the fact that it arrived with a “No warranty, Sold as is” sticker on it?

Does anyone know if this works with the Razor V3? My phone isn’t finding the new device.

Nevermind, got it working.

Mine should arrive this afternoon… Hopefully these things will remain functional for at least a little while, I won’t use it much but it was just cheap enough for me to rationalize buying one.