Logitech Mobile Traveller Bluetooth Headset

I’m in for 2. Good thing my girlfriend and I waited to get some bluetooth headsets.

the ear cotton covering is removeable…i would hope logitech would have replaced it

I had a motorola bluetooth, it wasn’t good, got a logitech like this, works great for me

Hey Woot:
“Real as the long lasting battery that can allow for up to seven of conversation?”

Should be:

“Real as the long lasting battery that can allow for up to seven HOURS of conversation?”
?

I’m in the same boat as Andrew. $70 for all the ones on the wall at the Alltel store. Got one for both of us for 35 smackers.

In for one … needed a bluetooth headset for a while now, just didn’t have the money. Thanks woot!

I’m in for one.

My first woot! My woot cherry is gone.

Thank you, Mr. Voiceover Mailbag Man!

Woot shouldn’t be selling Bluetooth devices on Fridays, it interferes with the podcast. (Unless you can combine Listner Mailbag with The Shanty of Bluetooth.) Of course if you decide to sell Random Crap on Tuesday I’d have no problem with it.

Logitech’s Official Overview

Here is a review

http://www.mobiletechreview.com/tips/logitech_mobile_traveler.htm

My first Woot!, and I doubled up by purchasing two! And I don’t have anything that uses Bluetooth! (yet…)

If you knew of some of the the the medical equipment that is
cleaned and re-used (and where it is re-used), an external BT
headset should not keep you up at night.

I am getting 3.

Looking at some CNet user reviews, it appears that there are some problems with these headsets – maybe a bad batch that were returned and then fixed (hence the refurbs?).

I’ve wanted to replace my Motorola BT headset that can’t hold a charge anymore, hmm…

Finally, a decent looking BT headset that won’t break the bank.

A fan-freaking-tastic Woot! I’m in for 3. At this price, I can keep a charged spare on hand if the battery dies. Now, I can be one of those cyborg jerks who wear their BT headsets everywhere, even in inappropriate places and times! Awesome!

I am in for three of these, good job woot.

I own one now and that was after I bought, hated and gave away two Motorolas and a Jabra that cost a fortune. The sound and confort of the Logitech is much better than the others I owned. The battery lasts far longer than my cell phones.

I paid $40 for mine 4-5 months ago.

Oh, Woot its about time I want an item offered, I was really beginning to worry about the rest of the worlds supply of Roombas and stupid items like Samsonite Carry Case Tags.

Let’s stay on track from here on out and stop pawning off crappy Vaccums that dont work picking up anything at all not even the bits of foam that fell off when you pull the vaccum from its box, and … especially like Carry Case Alarms, aka Luggage Tags.

First Luggage Tags are free at the airport.

Second only idiots and crazy bombers leave their bags unattended!

Sold :slight_smile:

Great sound, uncomfortable and drops connection when idle - Sums it up.
User Reviews:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/customer-reviews/B000AXQFJ2/ref=cm_cr_dp_pt/102-5889710-3270564?ie=UTF8&n=301185&s=wireless

Maybe they refurbished the ear holder piece or fixed the dropping connection when idle problem with the refurb?

For $20 you cant really go wrong…

I got one so I can at least try out the BT functionality on my phone. That way, if I don’t like using it, I’m only out $20 instead of $50+.

Has this been in someones ear already?

ick!