Logitech MX5000 Bluetooth Keyboard and Laser Mouse

Right on. Because we haven’t seen enough wireless keyboards and/or mice already.

Good night.

It’s a good deal, go for it. Just dont take this anywhere near a microwave as it wreaks havock with bluetooth and anything else in the 2.4 Ghz range.

Froogle Link $79.99 Minimum

Yahoo! Shopping Link $92.95 Minimum

Shopzilla Link $107 Minimum

Amazon Customer Review Link Average Rating 2.5/5 Stars

Manufacturer Page

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Logitech MX5000 Bluetooth Keyboard and Laser Mouse
$74.99 + $5 shipping
condition: Refurbished
product(s): 1 Logitech Cordless Desktop MX5000 Laser

woah, 80$ for a keyboard and mouse? even if it is logitech, it’s a bit too rich for my blood.

it is good hardware though. all the logitech gear i’ve owned has been top notch. it’s just… sticker shock. It’s not even backlit how are the nocturnes like us gonna use it in the dark?

I have too many keyboards!!! No thanks woot.

… too pricey for me. seems good, but $75 for refurbished?

seems like a damn good price, I think I may bite

woot logitech

edit: wait, am I the only one who read $50 at first? :whoops:

Nice woot, except for the fact that the frickin’ insert/delete, home/end, and page up/page down buttons are in the wrong places!

i would like this wired

Well… that was weird… I got an email from woot a few minutes ago saying the Woot was a receiver…

LASER! I love lasers! But I already bought a wooting good keyboard last week!

no thanks got a mac…

Argh. … Want one … Already have MS Bluetooth ensemble at home… No/poor Linux support… Also have 15 keyboards plus the last 3 woot mice still in their boxes. (Fingerprint, Gyro, and the ‘other’ one)

Passing on an $80 input device.

Would be nice if I just didn’t buy another combo. Nonetheless, this is a great price!!! Pick em up while you can!

<a href=“http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16823126176”>Reviews on newegg</a> are so so. Apparently not the most reliable - loses signal and such.

Best Buy pays 114 for these new and sells them at 140 or 160. Not a bad deal. I had one and it wwas great for media but I noticed a difference in performance for gaming, where every little latency counts. So I took it back and will stay with wired until i need a keyboard for my media room.

Wait, what – $75 for a refurbished keyboard and mouse? Am I reading this right? Why is this so expensive? I wouldn’t pay $75 NEW for a wireless keyboard + mouse. I guess if you want to pay more for a “laser mouse” – but you could get the same functionality at a fraction of the cost.

well there’s your first problem…

Ugh. Can this website have something besides the same five or six items over and over again? I’ve been a customer since Woot’s start, and for the first time ever I’m actually losing interest in visiting the site every night.