Logitech MX5000 Bluetooth Keyboard and Laser Mouse

On this note, time for a nap I think… If anyone finds any bugs / problems with the new version of the alerter app, leave me an email and I’ll get to it as soon as I regain consciousness… thanks for all of your feedback.

why is it that no one offers cool keyboards like this (wireless, lcd…) that are split/ergonomic keyboards?

i have a wireless logitech mx mouse…it is GREAT…never had any problems with reception or battery life

hurry up people…whats next!!

Welcome back!!!

I bought one of these the last time around. There are some drawbacks. It doesn’t seem to work in BIOS and on boot, so you have to keep a wired keyboard around. I have had some problems keeping the keyboard connected, these seem to have worked themselves out, though. Aside from those drawbacks, its awesome.

The display window is pretty useful, it has “now playing” info for both WMP and iTunes, a little calculator, and thermometer (so I can see how hot it gets in my office). Get this sucker, its cool.

Somebody buy this crap up so we can get something good!

Interesting review:

Lots of extra bells & whistles that I’d probably never use.

Let’s get to the next one!

sw
-=-

keep the keyboards comin, i want the Gyration set!

Good morning there

I think I’ll wait for the next item, then I gotta get some sleep.

this is a great keyboard and mouse, i got it last time and love it, i use it with my laptop which has built in bluetooth, and it works great.

Just one more item…must hold on 10 more minutes…
Systems failiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin.,

(hahaha…I actually dozed off for a second there)

i’ve been saying that most of the night…

me too… so i said forget it and took some no doze so im good to go

Hi woot! Please check the warehouse, and see if you can find some mice without keyboards to sell. Something not too expensive, no rubberized sides and highly reliable.

Oh and if you have any lemonade machines for summer that would be good too.

Yeah me too, woot is like an addiction.

Whats with the whole new product each hour for the last two hours? A woot-off? or something…

same here, been waiting to go to bed since 3am EST

I Still Have Woot-off Alerter Ver 0.7 is that the newest version or did Skagasz update to one with a Picture?

Thanks in advance,
cegarrett

It was midnight last night and I thought I’ll just see what’s up on Woot and go to sleep, and now I’m thinking I’ll just see the next one and I’m off to work…