Logitech Surround Sound Gaming Headset

[Preview 1][Preview 2][Preview 3][Preview 4][Preview 5][Preview 6][Preview 7]

Logitech Surround Sound Gaming Headset
Price: $69.99 - 79.99
Shipping Options:: $5 Standard (Free with Prime)
Shipping Estimates: Ships in 1-2 business days (Wednesday, May 02 to Thursday, May 03) + transit
Condition: Refurbished

[http://www.wootstalker.com/images/buy.png

Buy It](Logitech Surround Sound Gaming Headset) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/amazon.png

Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Logitech Surround Sound Gaming Headset) [http://www.wootstalker.com/images/google.png

Search Google](Logitech - Google Shopping Surround Sound Gaming Headset)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
9/24/2016 - $69.99 - 105.99 - Click To See Discussion (9 comments)

12/22/2016 - $92.99 (Woot Plus)
12/22/2016 - $92.99 (Woot Plus)
12/16/2016 - $92.99 (Woot Plus)

These have a VERY HIGH failure rate. The number of problems these have seen are scary. I really suggest avoiding them.

Mic breaks easy and can’t be fixed when it does. Adjustable band is loose and becomes even looser over time. Software is extremely buggy especially if you own multiple logitech products on the same computer (G502 for example). Cable/USB wire is terrible and breaks very quickly and easily, many people complain they actually broke their female USB ports with these. These are plagued with power problems in which they will constantly shut themselves off. The headphones have another software issue where the left earpiece will randomly turn off and you will have to uninstall/reinstall all the software packages and drives. Audio channels get distorted when changing volume levels, the drivers are absolute garbage which is a typical logitech problem.

There is a reason these are showing up all over the internet as refurbished.

If you are looking for a PC or console gaming headset and live in a condition where noise level isn’t an issue, then I highly suggest the SHP9500 from Phillips. It’s a studio grade headphone that allows for any 3.5 microphone. I personally prefer the V-MODA BoomPro Microphone. Do not get one of the BoomPro knockoffs as they all suffer from static issues and buzzing. I sadly learned that the hard way myself. Amazon currently had a price increase on this setup but it’s a $80-90 setup with a huge sound stage that give directional sound advantages in games like Fortnite and PUBG. Currently my fiance is using my setup and I upgraded to a Audio Technica ATH-AD700X Audiophile Headphones with a ModMic5. The ModMic 5 is more expensive than the BoomPro and has subpar sound quality BUT the AD700X doesn’t support the BoomPro so the ModMic5 is really your only option. The AD700X has an even larger sound stage and range than the SHP9500 but you pay more for it. The SHP9500 is a 8/10 where the AD700X is a 9.5/10 the BoomPro is a 9/10 where the ModMic is a 7/10.

Hope this helps anyone looking for a headset for gaming. Don’t buy into the 7.1 surround sound bullshit, because it is bullshit.

If you want to do your own research, I highly suggest you go to Reddit/r/Headphones and educate yourself.

refurbished by who?

3rd party refurbished.

I don’t recommend this headset I bought this for the GF for christmas in white new. I recommend the man o war by razer instead if you want a gaming headset. I have the man o war but got the logitech on sell for 99 dollars. The software is much better battery life and comfort. I have a big head and the headband hurts your head of the g933. I don’t like it doesn’t auto off even though the settings are setup to shut off. The razer is a much better product. The surround sound is not as good on the g933 and the sound normalization on the razer as a setting makes FPS gaming that much better.

If you really like first person shooters you should try an open back headset. You’ll never go back.

I tried these, didn’t like them. I went with the SteelSeries Arctis 7, best decision I made. Excellent headset.