Logitech Tablet Keyboard for iPad

**Item: **Logitech Tablet Keyboard for iPad
Price: $19.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Logitech Tablet Keyboard for iPad)

[Search Google](https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbm=shop&q=Logitech Tablet Keyboard for iPad)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
5/22/2013 - $19.99 (Woot-off) - 21 comment(s)
5/20/2013 - $19.99 - 43 comment(s)

6/18/2013 - $20.00 (Woot Plus)

Tons of stars with a lot of amazon reviews

Great reviews (4.8 out of 5.0) over at logitech

Check out this “good” review over at pcmag.com

Can anyone confirm if this comes with the travel case/ipad stand? I don’t see anything about it listed…

[MOD: Keyboard only as shown]

i’m also interested in this. i just bought this and assumed it came with it…gonna be upset if this is not true.

No. It doesn’t come with the case/stand. It’s in retail packaging, so I assume they dropped that stand (which is in all the early reviews).

I got one of these from the recent Woot Plus. It’s a very solid keyboard, in the same league with the Apple Bluetooth and the Microsoft Arc I have at my desk. Nice, springy keys and a reassuring heft. A huge improvement over the cheap keyboard I was using (and for which I paid more than this …).

The only downside I see with it is that it has no feet, no way of adjusting the typing angle.

I could have consider it if only the FN key didn’t get swapped locations with the CTRL key.

The Amazon description say’s that it also works with iPhone & iPod Touch. One of the reviews added this, on pairing with other devices: “Logitech’s modesty notwithstanding - calling it a ‘tablet’ keyboard ‘for iPad’ - this happens to also work with the iPods and the iPhones (verified) and, even better, I was able to successfully pair and use it with: a Sony PS3, a Motorola XOOM (Android 4.1) tablet and a Lenovo T400 laptop running Windows 7. In fact, I am using Logitech’s little keyboard to write this review on the T400. I could not pair the keyboard with a Blackberry Torch because, while it did recognize it, the Blackberry asked that I entered a secret code that the keyboard expected and ‘zeroes’ did not work. The only problem, and this IS a major annoyance, the keyboard only remembers the last pairing. Once I paired it with the PS3, it forgot about the iPhone. Pairing it with the XOOM made it forget about the PS3 so, if you want to use it with multiple devices you’ll have to go through the about 30-second ‘pairing’ process every time you switch.”

Amazon review on Bluetooth pairing

Purchased one end of May as gift. Later found out that some of the keys either don’t function at all or worse intermittently. So I assume this was an untested refurbished unit. It’s out of the country and makes return difficult. :frowning:

It looks great! The design is simple, the style is unique. If it really fits iPad, I would love to get one. Otherwise, I’ll be very disappointed.

We are selling NEW units on this sale.

Interestingly enough, Amazon has this for $49.99 today - apparently a good deal.

However, the price was just jacked up on the 13th from $29.99.

I also recall this was on Woot back in May for about the same price if I’m not mistaken. CamelCamelCamel shows Amazon jacked their price up back in May too… (http://camelcamelcamel.com/Logitech-Tablet-Keyboard-generation-920-004440/product/B00A66XB54)

Pure coincidence, or trying to make peeps think they’re getting a great deal?

Anyone know if this will work with a smart TV?

Can I use this on a Kindle Fire???

It’s a Bluetooth keyboard, so if you’re Smart TV can use a Bluetooth keyboard, then yes. No promisies on what the special iOS function keys will do on your TV.

I bought it the last time it was on Woot. I regret buying it for one reason: it does NOT come with the stand. The instructions – enclosed as well as on the net – talk about and show the stand. You have to find some way to prop up the iPad while typing. I ended up buying another stupid product just for that: the so-called “mobile” speaker. It was stupid, because it’s a mobile speaker that needs to be plugged in!

It’d be a good value with the stand; without the stand, it’s a problematic product.

PS: It does work with iPhone.

According to this comment on Amazon, yes, it works on iPhone & iPod Touch.

"“Logitech’s modesty notwithstanding - calling it a ‘tablet’ keyboard ‘for iPad’ - this happens to also work with the iPods and the iPhones (verified) and, even better, I was able to successfully pair and use it with: a Sony PS3, a Motorola XOOM (Android 4.1) tablet and a Lenovo T400 laptop running Windows 7. In fact, I am using Logitech’s little keyboard to write this review on the T400. I could not pair the keyboard with a Blackberry Torch because, while it did recognize it, the Blackberry asked that I entered a secret code that the keyboard expected and ‘zeroes’ did not work. The only problem, and this IS a major annoyance, the keyboard only remembers the last pairing. Once I paired it with the PS3, it forgot about the iPhone. Pairing it with the XOOM made it forget about the PS3 so, if you want to use it with multiple devices you’ll have to go through the about 30-second ‘pairing’ process every time you switch.”

According to the “Sucker4crap” comment above, it does not work with Palm, WebOS, so it’s not universal Blutooth compatable. My guess is HP Touchpad is out too, unless it’s running Android.