Logitech Tablet Keyboard for iPad

**Item: **Logitech Tablet Keyboard for iPad
Price: $9.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard OR $9 Two-Day OR $12 One-Day
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Logitech Tablet Keyboard for iPad)

[Search Google](Google Tablet Keyboard for iPad)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
6/25/2013 - $19.99 - 38 comment(s)
5/22/2013 - $19.99 (Woot-off) - 21 comment(s)
5/20/2013 - $19.99 - 43 comment(s)

9/4/2013 - $19.99 (Woot Plus)
8/29/2013 - $19.99 (Woot Plus)
8/12/2013 - $19.99 (Woot Plus)
7/22/2013 - $19.99 (Woot Plus)
7/4/2013 - $19.99 (Woot Plus)

Pretty good reviews (4.4 out of 5.0) over at amazon

Will it work with the HP touchpad?

Additional info and great reviews (4.8 out of 5.0) can be found over at logitech.com

Read (and watch) this “excellent” review over at cnet

Any reason this wouldn’t work with Android, PC, Mac, etc? It’s Bluetooth and seems to have all the right keys.

Does this work for Androids since it uses Bluetooth?

Bot 2 last time 2 use w/Samsung tablet. Love them. Easy docking. If you forget to turn off batteries go to sleep. Using same batteries after several months. Only knock is a couple of common keys absent

Looks like a sweet deal. In for 2.

Does this sale come with a stand?

Great question. If it comes with the stand, in for three.

I’m assuming not, but I’ll check with the buyer to be sure. I’ll update you when I hear back. :slight_smile:

920-003241 is the one from the cnet review…
hope that helps…
after amazon search this(woot) model does not have a case based on part numbers.

920-003676 is the current logitech website keyboard for ipad. again a different part number…

Will this work with any tv, bluray disc player or projector with Bluetooth feature?

got this last time. Works great with the iPad. In for two more…one for dad’s iPad, one for the samsung smart tv. As good as apple keyboard. Great gift.

You can use the volume control on the keyboard as a wireless shutter control for the Apple Camera app when taking pictures with an iOS device, if you have such a need for remote shutter control.

Will hopefully be buying three tomorrow morning to give as Christmas gifts. Waiting till the morning just in case there is a new item in the plus sales I just have to have. Hopefully these will still be around.

Damn! I spent over $70 on this keyboard just 6 weeks ago at Best Buy. I’m very happy w the keyboard- works great… but sure wish I’d waited until now :-/

If it does indeed only work with iOS (and the tablet iOS at that), even though it is bluetooth w/ no physical connectors, that would be some foolish-sauce fiffle faffle.

No wonder they’re having to unload them on Woot for 80% off the sticker price, for the exact same price as a no-brand Chinese knockoff that DOES work with Android in the wootoff last week.