Logitech Type Plus iPad Air Keyboard Folio

Will this work with the Air 2?

So here’s some info I found-

“The original iPad Air and iPad Air 2 models are both 9.4 inches tall and 6.6 inches wide when held in portrait (vertical) orientation, but the iPad Air 2 is slightly thinner (0.24 of an inch compared to 0.29 of an inch) and lighter”

So, it looks like it MIGHT work. But I’m going to ask the vendor, just so I can check for sure.

We just heard back on this one. This will only fit the iPad Air model, the case cutouts for the volume control buttons are different for the iPad Air 2.

I have one of these for my IPad Mini 2, and love it. Alas the power button fitting on that breaks easily. ON THIS ONE I’m glad to see that they have a cutout. Keyboard can take some getting used to, and under iOS 10 there’s a bug that if you have a 3rd party kybd active, some chars can’t be typed with the BT keyboard. So you need to switch back to the default iOS kybd if you use the BT kybd. But still … this is a great bargain on a good case that offers a kybd as well.

I received this factory refurb in two days, yay. It’s a bit dirty on the fabric cover(some discoloration/stains from previous use), minimal scuffs on the keyboard bezel. But otherwise in fine shape.

Warning: The box identifies this as a “Type+ for iPad Air 2,” but it is actually for the iPad Air (1), confirmed by looking at pics online, and matching the mic opening on the back.

Keyboard is great, it’s bigger than the Ultrathin Keyboard I5 (since that one is limited to the size of the iPad Air), with helpful extra keys like [ for recent apps, and a lock/sleep button.

This model does not have an ON/OFF button, it wakes when you open the cover and attach it (magnetically) in easel configuration. When you first open it, it goes into pairing mode.

The bumper magnets at the bottom of the keyboard hold the folio closed (somewhat, not securely). The Ultrathin I5 cover does not.

I really like these covers as you can open and collapse it to just hold the iPad without a keyboard, or open it and do some work with the keyboard. The keyboards run for weeks if not months on a charge.