Logitech WingMan Attack 2 USB Joystick

Welcome to the Logitech WingMan Attack 2 USB Joystick page for Tuesday, March 22nd. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here.

I hate Mondays… glad this one is over too… Nice woot. This one will go quickly at that price. Well… it will if there are enough people who need a good USB joystick. The Wingman is a great joystick.

www.whatsyourdeal.com … Great Deals, coupon codes and freebies.

Rest in Peace BL

w00t t0 y0ur m0ms…

I came t0 dr0p b0mbs…

i g0t m0re w00ts than the bibles g0t psalms!

(these are going for about $2 on ebay! lol)

Nice…too bad I don’t need.

First page though

what is this, a sex toy?

Still waiting for a BOC… which this will NICELY fit in, BTW…

Logitech WingMan Attack 2 USB Joystick
Putting the joy back in “joystick”
$7.99 + $5 Shipping and Handling
“When I was 17, I did what people told me,” Janet Jackson told us over Fruitopia and Doritos the other day. “Did what my father said, and let my mother mold me. But that was long ago. Control – I got to have a lot.” We know what girlfriend means. After so many nights of hand crampings and character fraggings caused by crappy game controllers, we, too, were feeling all spunky and step-off-world. (Not in a sexy way, either: you ever see a slightly overweight, somewhat aging Caucasian geek try that move with the three zigzagging finger snaps? It’s not what you’d call empowering.)

But did we take the Janet path? Did we record several albums of respect-me-dammit dance pop and then fling open our bustiers on global television? Such histrionics are not our way. Instead, we found the Logitech WingMan Attack 2 USB joystick. Maybe you dig the ergonomic grip handle with five programmable buttons, the precision throttle, the rapid-fire trigger or the unique Thumb Sweep design for quick button access. We especially like the no-clean optical technology. And how does Janet feel about all this?

“It’s all about control,” she sings, “and I’ve got lots of it.” Spoken like a true Logitech WingMan Attack 2 user, Janet.

Features:

* Condition: New Retail
* Versatile grip handle
* High-precision throttle
* Stable base
* Rapid-fire trigger
* Single centering spring
* Device Type – Joystick
* Connectivity Technology – Wired USB
* Buttons Qty – 7
* Features – Trigger, programmable buttons
* Compatibility – PC, Mac
* Software Included – Drivers & Utilities
* OS Required – Microsoft Windows 2000, Apple MacOS 8.6 or later, Microsoft Windows 98/ME, Microsoft Windows XP

Logitech Profiler Software for PC:

* Customize button functionality – Every game is different, and so is every gamer, the versatile software allows you to have things your way.
* Double the number of buttons with the shift-button – Are you a control freak? Enable the shift button functionality to turn all those buttons into twice as many.
* Quickly switch between game controllers – Fly your plane, drive your car, and then kick the ball around without being frustrated by controller configuration.
* Includes profiles for hundreds of popular games – We’re sure you know how to set your controller. But just in case, we’ve thrown in a few hundred of our favorite configurations.
* Easily download new game profiles – As if the profiles we ship with the controller weren’t enough.
* Print out profiles for quick reference – We hate losing buttons. So we like to print out our game configurations for quick reference

I’m waiting on a HUGE Bag O Crap! :shock:

well looks like last nights woot didnt sell out… i figured… lets see what today has in store for us;p

in the meanwhile - www.freeo.org - get free stuff and make a lot of money… by the end of the month i’ll have my own personal feedback about march’s “featured site” on there… so far so very good

Need better Woots.

pete www.mobilereviews.net

Woot! LOGITECH JOYSTICK!!! mmm joystick.

Nice stick, but I like my X45 better.

This woot sucks. Why did I stay up for this. Maybe tomorrow. :frowning:

Ugh

Looks nice, but I only play the xbox

Dooh…betta woot - First time first pager!!!

zzz

I need something better

BEAT!

I’d rather play with my own joy stick than give woot any more of my easily earned money.