Logitech WingMan Attack 2 USB Joystick

[quote user=“peteromans11”]I hate Mondays… glad this one is over too… Nice woot. This one will go quickly at that price. Well… it will if there are enough people who need a good USB joystick. The Wingman is a great joystick.

www.imaspammer.com [/quote]

Well, I see that smallPeteromans11 is at it again…give it a rest.

getting one of these … my old one are not good anymore

14.00 is lowest on froogle…

At least we’re back to electronics… :smiley:

not bad, i might grab one!

http://www.fuelvolts.com

I have an Attack 3 joystick and Logitech makes em good.

Amazon had this one for 16 bucks. This is a good deal if you dont have one.

A joystick? Wow about come more music stuff :roll:

Great woot, but I made the switch to xbox… can’t… go… back… must… not… buy… [size=7:dedd4d122f]help me…[/size:dedd4d122f]

bah this sucks sorry woot but ill pass yet again.

Can joystick be used with play station? anyone know ?

:stuck_out_tongue: I got mine!!! Yeaaa I needed a joystick. :stuck_out_tongue:

no it cannot

I got one of these too. suhweet! :twisted:

Nice joystick. BTW, do people still play those dumb flight simulator games?? Seems to me one would be better off saving their money and taking flying lessons instead. Kinda like playing the game Paperboy vs. going out and riding a bike down the street. <grin>

“Customize button and force feedback functionality – Every game is different, and so is every gamer, the versatile software allows you to have things your way.”

Force Feedback? Did they get their descriptions mixed up? :?

[quote user=“kcmark”][quote user=“peteromans11”]I hate Mondays… glad this one is over too…Nice woot. This one will go quickly at that price. Well… it will if there are enough people who need a good USB joystick. The Wingman is a great joystick.

www.imaspammer.com [/quote]

Well, I see that smallPeteromans11 is at it again…give it a rest, loser, give it a rest.[/quote]

I agree. But remember Mark, indifference is the greatest hatred. He doesn’t get it. I gave up a while ago. He violates the rules that are posted, there’s no support from the admins of this site. It’s as if he thinks of himself as a self appointed commentator for Woot! Useless posts to get his spam site out there. We’ve all seen the link - it’s trash. But if you antagonize him, he resorts to name calling. Certainly one of the more mature members of this forum.

my father in law is a polit and owns his own plane and still plays those stupid ass games. wierd huh…

no it cannot[/quote]
thank you

:twisted: :cry: :evil: I have to say…the stuff on woot lately really has sucked.

[quote user=“peteromans11”]I hate Mondays… but it gives me an opportunity to spam ya…Nice woot. This one will go quickly at that price. Not that i realy have much to say, but if you noticed, i spammed you again…

www.myspamsiterealysucksbutIdontcare.com click HERE and i’ll throw spyware on your PC. [/quote]
God he’s Fucking useless!!!
I bought one. I gave a controller i had to someone, then was given a game. Now i can play it…
I’m not a gamer but figured i’d try it out. Anyone have any tips on Dora the Explorer?
(Kidding!!!)

anyone want the rockford-fosgate bundle? i only have one and i really need to get rid of it bc im dead broke!!! email me and maybe we can work something out: fooshie18@netscape.net