Logitech Wireless Headphones for PC

Actually wish this was the portable I bought before.Which works great but could use another one when I run it out of power , be nice to have a spare ready.

Are these any bigger than the last white/grey pair with the known breakage issue? I still cant fit those around my head but they really are great otherwise

I have the BlueTooth Wireless Headphones for the MP3 that Woot had a few weeks ago… Excellent reception and sound. Only drawbacks is that they are not the most comfortable.

Personally… If you are strapped to a PC… Who cares about the wire.

Actually wish this was the portable I bought before.Which works great but could use another one when I run it out of power , be nice to have a spare ready.

On these previous logitech wireless headsets, there was a problem with the headphones breaking. Do these have the same issue?

If they are anything like the BT ones (quality wise), then I have to say they are quite nice. Mine have rich bass and sound, no crackling or buzzing or anything of that sort. They are also quite tight - as in they wrap around your ears and don’t feel wobbly at all. Also, if the build is the same, they are pretty darn sturdy and don’t feel cheap at all.

Now regarding range and operation of this specific model when it comes to the wireless part… I can’t really comment on that. The Amazon.com link I pasted didn’t give it the most of stellar reviews… but so was the case for the BT headphones and they turned out to be quite nice.

wish these had the ability to go through a standard headphone jack so I could use them with my ipod or worked with my mac. Wish i hadn’t missed hte BT ones a few weeks ago. Good price though.

Conversely, will Windows Vista work? :stuck_out_tongue:

what does new OEM mean??

Does this break like the bluetooth ones? I like my headset but mine broke :frowning:

I’d possibly buy… but with only a 90 day warranty and my other headset cracking, I’ll have to think about it…

A variation on the other BT headphones. Bought 1 of each and they are both working great. Used the boiling water trick to relieve some tension in the headband. Of COURSE studio quality phones will sound better, but you’d be buying these to have the wireless advantage.
One thing I didn’t think of, (but it’s not a deal-breaker for me), is that in order to drown out my lawn mower I have to turn the music up to deafening levels, so I’m still mowing with earplugs. Oh well.

can someone please explain what the dubious term “EXTENDS TO 165 FEET” really means???

Do you require some sort of extension device to get this range?

OEM - Original Equipment Manufacturer. Means no retail box - just comes packaged like some of the stuff that comes with a new computer - white box type stuff…

Does anyone know what frequency these headphones use?

No mike, no deal, sorry

something i noticed… as far as i can discern these are NOT BLUETOOTH headphones. Just regular usb wireless technology. I was gonna woot for a backup pair for my ipod… but yeah.

just thought i would share that if its a deal breaker for someone or they were confused about it.

Does anyone remember the price on the other bluetooth ones? I forget what I paid for them. They worked with a PC just fine… the whole USB deal is a scam :stuck_out_tongue:

Can you elaborate on the boiling water trick? I have a big head and might need to use it. Thanks.

Check your account history for the price.

What boiling water trick. They hurt my head to and would like to try this.