Logitech Wireless Headphones for PC

It’s dead now. Where’s my Belgian Oatmeal Cobbler?

C’MON, HOW 'BOUT SOME MORE HARD DRIVES HUH?

My cable company gave these away for free, like five years ago or something.

500,000 wooters time to upgrade the servers again!

http://accendotech.com/cats/1000231.gif

A Bonanza of Cartwrights !?

a COMPLETE Listing of all woot-off items and stats can be found HERE site might not load the first time due to heavy traffic, so just hit refresh and it should show up.

Bah, I bought one of these awhile ago. about 5-6 months later it borked on me

can this work with a mac???

A Bonanza of Cartwrights !?

I have a pair of these. THey sound great. But they put a LOT of pressure on your ears.

• Kiteless

i bought these off here and the headphones snapped in half after a week…i emailed woot and they sent a free replacement in 3 days

I bought this woot last month. Works great but when you install the software it changes your audio defaults to the Logitech Music Anywhere. You have to go in and change system settings to get sound out of your computer speakers.

Anyone know of any decent woot-off trackers?

I don’t care what anyone says, these work great for me. Works through walls in my dorm, and I even microwaved some water in a freaking paper bowl to loosen up the headband a little bit. It might have worked, it might have not, but it’s still pretty nice. Only lost pairing once or so.

OH MY GAWD WOOT OFF!!!

500,000 wooters time to upgrade the servers again!

Ugh… a friend of mine has a pair. I’m generally a fan of Logitech gear, but I recommend that you pass on these. :frowning: