Logitech Wireless USB Music System for PC

Talk about variations on a theme…how many of these things have there been?

Didn’t we just see a bunch of these in the Woot-off?

err… didn’t they have this item on woot-off? Or was that one without remote control?

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Logitech Wireless USB Music System for PC
$49.99 + $5 shipping
condition: New
product(s): 1 Logitech Wireless USB Music System for PC 980414-0403

Hasn’t this been on woot at least 3 times?

I am so very indifferent with this product… oh well… at least it is better than something with a rebate…

g’night woot :yawn:

Does the remote really work???

Actually, the woot-off one had the Bluetooth dongle with mini-stereo jack. This one has the USB interface.

This woot! sucks! Get off it already Woot. These are not going to sell for $50.

this thing is no match for the one from apple. the apple one lets you set it up as part of your network, so no ugly thing hanging out the side of your computer. just select it as your sound output and go. AND its only 100 bucks.

Twice as much money at amazon here. Tempting.

I might have bought one if I had a receiver to power my speakers lol

So there are people who haven’t directly connected their PC and stereo system by now?

Good luck!

Jon

So sick of crap I can put on speakers and have them receive wireless transmissions. So sick, that I will personally wire my stereo to my PC.

Why the USB, does it transfer audio through USB? It would seem to make more sense to use the audio out or SPDIF. Unless USB is just for power? There could be other useful options for something like this.

I see that this runs at 2.4 GHz. Will it interfere with my existing wireless 802.11g network?

Will this work with my Ipood

Oh, I bet they will.

This is a new different one. The other one was a wireless set for your MP3 Player. This one transmits all the music on your PC.