Logitech X-220 3-Piece PC & Gaming Speaker

Welcome to the Logitech X-220 PC/Gaming speaker set + Robosapien Promotion topic for Monday August 30th 2004. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments for the Logitech X-220 here.

So far on track for the 10am relaunch. Thanks.

Please let me know if i have to reorder again thanks

So what happened?
I came on several times after midnight and gave up at about 12.25am. It was showing the laptoip till i think about 12.15, and then it just shows an X where the pic should be and $0 and sold out!

we have a batch of orders in place from the brief release last night but none from your forum name. anyone receiving a confirmation order is set, and we believe all should have received confirmations. Additionally, anyone being billed on their cc is set and we will cross-check with a few units held back inventory to be double sure of that.

In your case, it appears that you need to reorder upon release.

we added a few special features for later this week that somehow disrupted our 12am launch. lots of posts at the end of the notebook thread due to the confusion and lack of product topic for today. Special contest/promotion on today’s item will show up in the item detail once we get that back.

So what happened?
I came on several times after midnight and gave up at about 12.25am. It was showing the laptoip till i think about 12.15, and then it just shows an X where the pic should be and $0 and sold out![/quote]

Will we know immediately if win a Robosapian, or do we have to wait for UPS to arrive?

Snapster,

could you check mine? I ordered, have been billed, but no email yet?

soylent[at]gmail.com

I got the screen shot of the order it said it has charged me credit card, but it dont have an order number, is there anyway you can fix it or must i have to order it again,

you see i have to go to school soon and i cant wait till then please let me know asap

Every tenth woot order today will be shipped a complimentary Robosapien RC Robot, msrp of $99. Yep, there’s a flat 10% chance you’ll get one added and shipped free even if you don’t want the little bugger… So, here’s how you’ll keep us honest, and check up on your Google stock at the same time:

The Dow Jones Industrial Average will open at 10,195 Monday morning and if all goes well, it will close Monday afternoon (4pm EST/3pm CST/1pm PST) at a higher (or at least different) number. If the last digit of the Dow Jones average (ignoring any decimal) matches the last digit of your Woot order number, we will already be busy adding a Robot to your order. For instance, if we were using Friday’s close, all Woot order numbers ending in 5 would be rushed out the extra bonus. (Hint - tell your friend it’s your Woot finders fee if he gets one.)

Gathering info here on this possibility and the cleanest solution. 5 min.

[quote user=“soylent”]Snapster,

could you check mine? I ordered, have been billed, but no email yet?

soylent[at]gmail.com[/quote]

I can’t decide whether to throw down on these. I bought the HK speakers a couple weeks ago, and while slightly disappointed, I could always keep the best set and give the others to my little brother…

http://www.vacantcanvas.com
Dude, the shameless plug o’ the day!

Are these X-220’s new in retail box? The description for the Wireless keyboards said they were in new retail boxes, but when I got mine, it seemed to be in some kind of white, non-retail box. Could you please clarify the condition in which these speakers are? Thanks.

See woot has alot of speaker deals. I missed the 5.1 surround deal and still need speakers but i am afraid to buy a 2.1 cause i know that the day after i buy them woot will have a deal on a 5.1 set.

item detail is back up on the main page now. these are the factory original white box logitech packaing and all are Brand New… Box is with logitech’s name but not full color retail. Apparently keyboard condition had some occurance of other condition mixed in (being taken care of) – these speakers will not.

also, reponse to another question is that these are not expected to be the same UPC code as a retail unit.

First woot! that I’m actually chomping at the bit for. I’m buying these for my girlfriend… These are supposed to come with an adapter for game consoles and she could use this for her dvd player (her t.v.'s single speaker really blows.)

I looked at some reviews and these have pretty high reviews. Plus the cheapest I found elsewhere was about $28. I also found a $10 rebate going on now but it may or may not work. Not harm in trying.

Here is the rebate link.
[url]http://images.pricegrabber.com/rebates/10556.pdf[/url]

Snapster, please check mine also: mrapps@itis.com. I got all the way through the credit card processing, but never got the confirmation email.

Thanks,
Matt

[url]http://images.pricegrabber.com/rebates/10556.pdf[/url]

Does this rebate apply?

snapster,

I was in the forum and clicked on the buy todays woot button and got this error

but i think it works now. Just trying to help with the debugging.