Logitech X-220 3-Piece PC & Gaming Speaker

There is some chance that a condition of the billing address coming back as a mismatch from the credit card processor, OR a different security code number being used would result in order being held up for confirmation before email was sent. But the system was showing the confirmation page - this has been changed for the relaunch.

We have a list of folks that may have had this error occur. We are saving some speakers back for these folks. The charge you currently see is a hold amount and not a charge. Our system will not actually charge for more than one order a day even though it’s possible to see 2 hold amounts. One will drop off once it is not completed. It is safe to reorder if the page lets you or we will also run through the data and sort things out. This means we should have you covered either way but may need to contact you if you do not reorder so we can get your information…

[quote user=“Snapster”]Gathering info here on this possibility and the cleanest solution. 5 min.

[quote user=“soylent”]Snapster,

could you check mine? I ordered, have been billed, but no email yet?

soylent[at]gmail.com[/quote][/quote]

[quote user=“Snapster”]There is some chance that a condition of the billing address coming back as a mismatch from the credit card processor, OR a different security code number being used would result in order being held up for confirmation before email was sent. But the system was showing the confirmation page - this has been changed for the relaunch.

We have a list of folks that may have had this error occur. We are saving some speakers back for these folks. The charge you currently see is a hold amount and not a charge. Our system will not actually charge for more than one order a day even though it’s possible to see 2 hold amounts. One will drop off once it is not completed. It is safe to reorder if the page lets you or we will also run through the data and sort things out. This means we should have you covered either way but may need to contact you if you do not reorder so we can get your information…[/quote]

Okay, so then I will reorder when it goes live just to make sure i get in on this deal :slight_smile:

thanks Snapster

hey woot is working again !!!

w00t!!1!1!1!

Got my 2 :slight_smile:

ok… this is maddening… talk about server stress test… looks like we’re down – working on issue now.

I DONT NEED ANYMORE SPEAKERS!!! WHY AM I EVEN CONSIDERING THIS? Well crap, I guess Ill get one, my sister may like it. Damn you Woot!! :evil:

[quote user=“Snapster”]item detail is back up on the main page now. these are the factory original white box logitech packaing and all are Brand New… Box is with logitech’s name but not full color retail. Apparently keyboard condition had some occurance of other condition mixed in (being taken care of) – these speakers will not.

also, reponse to another question is that these are not expected to be the same UPC code as a retail unit.

Will this generally be the case with things we purchase on Woot? Or will some items actually be in full color retail packaging?

I it the submit button and kept getting errors. So, ill pass on this one.

Got My 2.

Hopefully I will be able to use the rebate. That would make it 6.99 plus $5 shipping.

Does anyone know if these are New or Refurb and if they come in the retail box?

thanks

worked this time,

i didn’t get an order number before, maybe that was part of the problem…

Last number is a 0. Maybe the stock market will completely crash and be shut down… then i would definately win my robot :smiley:

EDIT: Just got the comfirm email too

bah i was on cc order page and i just couldnt get through :cry:

still on cc page and still loading :frowning:

ok… back up – at least momentarily… [crosses fingers behind back as mob rushes woot headquarters]

Got Mine!! and an order number. Hope it’s the lucky number! :smiley:

With different UPC than regular retail, will the $10 rebate work? If so, this is a super-woot! If not, then just a great price on decent speakers. Bought 2.

thank you YOUR ALL MIGHTY WOOTNESS

Dang, I forgot to login first.

On a previous day (Boomslang mouse), I’d logged in through the order page and then it claimed I could submit only once per day so I wasn’t able to order. That sucked. But this time I logged in on the forum so I hope that doesn’t happen again…

I just hope I’m in for three instead of one.

woot! got my confirmation. Now time for some voodoo to make the market close J U S T … right.My cats have been struting around the house like they own the place. That robosapien will show them who’s boss… oh yeah my kids are struting around too. Perhaps a new robot overlord could show them a thing or two.

Woohoo, I’m in! I’m glad the e-mail confirmation is working faster than the CC acceptance page. :smiley:

hmm. it hung at the order page but my credit car got an authorization on it. did it go through or not?

Woot!! Got my 1 in which I probably shouldn’t have purchased… damn woot…