Logitech Z540 5-Piece Speaker Set

MSRP: $79.99
Overstock.com: $41.99
Woot!: $24.99

Can anyone tell me who has the best deal, mm?

You use speakers for lan parties

:smiley:
It would be hard to find speakers this solid for this price. Well done again Woot!

Didn’t get enough of the Dells for my friends, but this should make up for it. :smiley:

KuoH

Just got a set of Logitech Z2200’s THX 2.1 speakers for $32 after rebate, which rock!!! Maybe if these were 5.1 I’d bite.

Yeah, having 5.1 at a lan party rules. I do bring headphones for the games we need quiet for, but no one usually complains. These things are quite a bang for the buck, they can make a LOT of sound.

Buy these up!

How did you swing that deal???

In also… figured I would use it for the bedroom tv…or my daughters “in the works” computer. still waiting for 7.1’s for my main comp… the Electrovoice 2.1’s I have now are ALOT of speaker for now.

i…wwwaaannnttt sssoooo bbbaaaaddddd… i dont need them though i love my Creative Itrigues it almost makes me sick that these are 75 cheaper than i paid for my speakers :evil:

i ordered one. thanks

great deal! a computer without a subwoofer is no computer at all. i’m waiting for a good deal on a regular 2.1 set, though.
~bob :smiley:

[quote user=“Dujodu”]Official Woot Price: $24.99

Froogle: $41.99 @ overstock.com + shipping.[/quote]

I froogled it and found it for $23.99 + s/h

Of course the cheapest shipping is $22, but pick it up locally, it’s only $3 handling making the grand total $26.99, cheaper than woot!

I’m about to go to sleep and need to make a decision FAST. I want these, BUT

HOW EXACTLY THE BLEEP DO YOU CONNECT THEM TO THE COMPUTER. I have an iMac with a headphone port and an Apple port. Will these work???

Respond as fast and correctly as you can. Please.

sold out in 13 minutes?!? dang!

How did you swing that deal???[/quote]

i got the same set for $20 after rebates too… forgot how that worked, but i think there was a mail in rebate + pricematch i think… i ordered mine online and did an in-store pickup.

Woot please tell me I got that last set!!

new woot record?

Sold out in 16 minutes! WOW!

Well, Snapster has the nite off and since you guys have drained yet another speaker deal in under 20 minutes, here’s some sell-out data. 325pcs in about 14 minutes. It’s too late to do the math on that but it looks like roughly 20 sets per minute or one every 3 seconds. Now go to bed and we’ll see you at 12am tomorrow. :lol:

Woot, you need to get greater quantities of these things.

These were good (not great, but good) speakers. I was considering getting some, but still checking out reviews (very mixed on midrange and treble, but almost everyone loved the bass).

Still, selling out in under 15 minutes isn’t too cool for 99% of possible buyers.