Long Valley Ranch Monterey Chardonnay (6)

Long Valley Ranch Monterey Chardonnay 6-Pack
Sold by: Scheid Family Wines
$49.99 $114.00 56% off List Price
2012 Estate Grown Chardonnay Monterey, California

Summer is coming…waiting to hear any tasting notes on this as I’d love to fill in some blanks in my white wine stash (which is pretty empty just now). Finally clearing out my Chateau d’ Abalone, but I’d love something less dear as a summer sipper.

Maybe this will help?

https://www.vivino.com/wineries/long-valley-ranch-161195/wines/california-monterey-estate-grown-chardonnay-9999

Not much there but “smokey butter” and middling average rating. And listed prices about $16-18 a bottle, which is near posted “retail” price. Sounds like just the thing for smoked fish :wink:

But I’ve never had it; tasting notes would be helpful.

Speaking of tasting notes how many people got the email from woot asking for volunteers to become lab rat tasters or whatever they are calling it now? Very excited to see the program start back up. Just too many wines lately no one can comment on so this will really help.

Hope everyone has a safe and happy Memorial Day. Please remember those who gave all for our freedoms.

Looks like the blind leading the blind here, but I’m thirsty. In for two.

Can anyone tell me what’s the advantage of that Amazon-checkout?
I hate being redirected and will not buy because of that. Sorry. I wanna shop on Woot!

Unlike our other sites, you are purchasing the wine directly from the winery, not Woot. We use Amazon Payments to facilitate this process. There’s more information in the wine.woot FAQ

I still cannot see my advantage with this Amazon-checkout. Never mind. I’ll just not buy.

Annoying? Yes, highly.
However don’t blame WW for an edict from lawyers at MotherShip.

Many bitched with the change, but some of the offers are well worth the annoyance.

How’s it going there Miss Haircut? See the new gal got the short holiday straw.

Actually I bargained pretty hard for this shift! Next weekend is my birthday, and I wanted to take my regular Saturday shift off, so I traded M’Handy for this one.