Longest word?

help me find the longest word, and have some fun on the way!

Supercalafragelisticexpelalidocious? - my wife’s entry

Pseudoantidisestablishmentarialismist? - My entry

And your entry?

Pseudoantidisestablishmentarialismist

By the way, the definition is a person who studies a person or persons who pretends to study the effects and methods established against a person or persons who attempt to erode the established.

PNEUMONOULTRAMICROSCOPICSILICOVOLCANOCONIOSIS

Aequeosalinocalcalinoceraceoaluminosocupreovitriolic, with fifty-two letters is a claimant to the title of the longest word in English language. The word is attributed to Dr. Edward Strother, who devised it to describe the spa waters at Bath, England.

double post.

This past contest I was looking at town names and this one popped up:
LLANFAIRPWLLGWYNGYLLGOGERYCHWYRNDROBWLLLLANTYSILIOGOGOGOCH, Anglesy, Wales

If I lived there I definatly would have a lot of return address stickers made up because I am NOT writing that out.

I wonder what the longest word in general usage is?

Whatever it is, it’s twice as long down south.

an example of a common conversation i hear at the neighborhood pool…

Man: Hey lifeguard, how’s the pool today?
Lifeguard: Oh, you know, it’s pretty aequeosalinocalcalinoceraceoaluminosocupreovitriolic, as usual.
Man: All right! Hey son, throw me a coke from the cooler.
Son: Here ya go, pops!
Man: Oy! This tastes aequeosalinocalcalinoceraceoaluminosocupreovitriolicic.
Kid: Did your dad just say “aequeosalinocalcalinoceraceoaluminosocupreovitriolicic”?
Son: Yeah, he likes to add another “ic” to the end of “aequeosalinocalcalinoceraceoaluminosocupreovitriolic” to make it “aequeosalinocalcalinoceraceoaluminosocupreovitriolicic.” He thinks it’s funny.
Kid: I see… Well I heard we should be expecting aequeosalinocalcalinoceraceoaluminosocupreovitriolic rain today, so I’m going to head home.
Son: All right. Take it easyequeosalinocalcalinoceraceoaluminosocupreovitriolically.
Kid: You too.