LOOKING FOR HUMIDIFIER RECOMMENDATION ASAP!!!

Your mom was humid when she came in my room… heyyoooo…

What are winter wipers? You use different ones in the winter?

OMG! They are the best things…

[link]http://www.accessconnect.com/winter_wiper_blades.htm[/link]

I am too afraid of mold & mildew. I am allergic to mold.

I’d be more afraid of it in a thing where the water is in a container and has to be refilled. This one was inline in the hot air, and had the house water supply, and had its own heater as part of it so that stuff wouldn’t grow, as I recall.

Think of who you are talking to…

cool. now if you could attache some sort of heated water thingy to them, you could use them to thaw your windshield. Seems like I recently saw something like that…

And it only cost a penny!

Okay, does anyone who doesn’t live in New England use winter wipers?

I hope you guys aren’t serious about not knowing about winter blades…

I’d never heard of them.

Weird.

I’ve tried several blades…single blades, triple blades, winter blades…I just find that the other blades do a crap job in the rain, slush, snow…

I was thinking the same thing… they’re pretty common. Unless you’re using all-weather blades or something, regular ones are pretty useless here when the ice gets built up in them or they get frozen stiff.

Yeah…you’d think poof and d’name would get enough snow that they’d know what they were.

Josephus, may not get as much snow to need to know…

We generally don’t get that much snow. I’ve never heard of them either. :confused:

Huh!

Whew! Sure glad it wasn’t just me.

I use these.
A little more expensive, but last several years.
These plus a periodic coat of rain-x, and I rarely use anything faster than the slowest intermittent speed on my wipers, even in heavy rain.
Also, made only a few miles away from house. And come in pretty colors (I use black, though).

Sweet!

Why on earth do you do that? I’m hoping not to be traveling near you in heavy rain.