Loose Dips Sink Chips

Fantastic, MJ! I am so happy to see this printed. Congratulations!

best to practice safe submersion :wink:

Reminds me of a Kimya Dawson song…

http://www.songmeanings.net/songs/view/3530822107858519901/

It looks like a mysterious and frightening Doritos shark is in the bowl.

Om nom nom.

Congrats on the print, this is a great shirt. Nice to see more ECs!

We’re gonna need a bigger bowl.

I don’t know why they would get it wrong, every time I think MJ i think female.

If they built the chips stronger, they would not be so susceptible to chunks of salsa…

Y’know, if they were really going for the nautical theme, Chips Ahoy! would have been the clear front runner. I mean, who doesn’t love to dip their cookies in salsa?

USA! USA! USA!(Use Salsa Aggressively)

Wait, what? A random editor’s choice? I want!

I like dip but I don’t think I’m going to wear a shirt that advertises that. Unless there is one for spinach and artichoke dip.

Salsa Shark! We’re gonna need a bigger boat!

If only the chips and salsa could learn to work together in peace and harmony…

Not digging the shirt but thumbs up on the EC. I hope they start printing more, there are so many good designs that never have a chance in the derby but an sell as least as good as a lot of the daily’s.

You can wear this with the milk and lemon shirt on the reckoning page and have a full meal

There are Neiman Marcus ads all over shirt.woot tonight. I find their ad placement to be fabulously misplaced.

I totally agree, I can think of a bunch I’d love to see printed :slight_smile:

Is this the 1st time a design made in MS Paint has actually been made into a shirt?

Yaus! More editors choice shirts. I’m so glad the people at Woot decided to do these more often. So many designs go unloved that this will put more great shirts I’ll buy out there. :slight_smile:

It would be impressive if this is MS Paint, hahaha.