Lost Canyon Stage Gulch Syrah - Three Pack

Is this the end of the wine wootoff?

It appears that the woot off has wooted off.

Winery Website

Last wooting

Yelp

WHERE’D THE FLASHY LIGHTS GO?!?

Why is shipping $7? Did I miss something?

I am crying so hard that the Woot-off ended without a trace of Albino Rhino. My world is so wrecked that I may actually focus on work this afternoon.

It’s the summer shipping price to keep the wine from boiling… it has been that way for the past couple months.

Yes, I guess you missed that it’s summer.

$7 summer shipping. You don’t want your wine sitting too long on a hot truck.

Seems odd . . . . exact same offer as the previous one recently. Maybe they forgot the flashing lights?

Lost Canyon Stage Gulch Syrah Three - Pack
$54.99 + $7 SUMMER shipping
Condition: Red
Product:
32007 Lost Canyon Stage Gulch Syrah

Community price here is just under $20 probvasbly due to wooters. Some decent reviews of smoke and game and decent acidity.

Indeed, " oog on 2/26/2010 & rated 89 points: Nose: Raspberry is the big note. Maybe a hint of green if you swirl it in your glass. Taste: Has a good tartness on the tip of the tongue, almost a minerality. Not huge fruit, but some red fruit notes. There’s a really discernible spicy, not quite tobacco, not quite clove note on the finish that really lingers. "

Reminds me of Calcareous, sort of… Anyone tasted both?

Strong reviews for the 2005 said Corrado last time, and a $25ish per bottle community price, but this time it’s all 2007…

EDIT: OOh, Blackberries!

If only that made it mevushal…

I guess I was just comparing the shipping to that of the immediately prior oil - thanks for the explanation.

Aye, same here. By the time the next Woot-Off rolls around, it will be practically fall and the Rhino will be out of season. Alas.

Possibly - I just received a Wootoff alert to my phone about the offer.

Well there’s clearly a glitch somewhere with the Gulch - if you go to any of the other woot homepages, there’s still the yellow woot-off box around the wine.woot picture. And a countdown bar. So either someone is lying here, or someone is lying everywhere else.

Yeah, I should. But I’ll probably get on my mountain bike and head to the beach. Wait, but first, here’s some Rain Republic Chocolate. Mmmmm, chocolate.

Where do you live - I have an abundance of Rhino I might part with

Check your private emails

I ordered this wine as when it was first offered on woot. I was not a fan of this juice at all and ended up gifting it all. People I gifted it to ended up enjoying it though, so take that for what it’s worth.