LOST (west coasters beware)

I thought this was it? This was going to be the end.
It takes too much attention! My brain can’t handle it any more…although not seeing last year doesn’t seem to have hurt me.

Nope, this is just is the beginning :slight_smile:

So what about them flash-forwards?? That was pretty crazy, seeing Hurley BACK in an institution.

aww, there are very few losties on woot apparently
:frowning:

Just give em time to come out of the wood work. The DVR now rocks my world.

I’m glad it is back on. :happy:

Anyone know if the guy who parachuted in near the end has been on before? I don’t remember seeing him, but he may show up on someone’s flashback.

According to this, he’s actor Ken Leung. However, I couldn’t find him on IMBD’s lost page… so I don’t think he’s had any former roles on the show.

They only have 8 episodes for this season filmed because of the writer’s strike though. I’m curious to know how they’re going to handle the other 6.

It wouldn’t surprise me if, once the writer’s strike ends and they’re able to film those 6 episodes, they show them this Fall and then pick up with the next season next winter.

That would make sense. I had forgotten about the writers strike – it’s unfortunate that it’s still going on. Hopefully they’ll figure out something soon so that they can write some more LOST!

Because, you know, that’s what’s important. Forget higher wages :wink:

Oh, and how about dead Charlie’s appearances? Are they simply figments of Hurley’s imagination or more significant than that?

With this show, I’ve learned not to be surprised by anything. I’m completely confused by the flash forwards anyway, so I’m just waiting for them to be explained. l o l

Hahah - very true. Something that seems like it could be a major clue or a shocking new twist is forgotten by the next episode because they rarely refer to that event again.

You were right. 2010 will be the end.
I don’t know if I can watch that long. The show is so odd. You can pay attention to every little thing and drive yourself crazy. You can not even watch a season and still get what is going on with the recap.
I really want to know what happens, but I don’t want to put 3 more years into it!
AAAAAAAAAARGGHHHHHh

wth, they will all be in jail in Hawaii for drunk driving if they stay another 3 years.

Maybe I’ll drive down to the cablevision store and trade in a box for the tivo box.
What the heck, my cable bill, even without any sports, is more than I made when I was working! What is another $10.

Ms. Name,
You should just have yourself frozen and buy all the DVD sets when you wake up.

Hey guys… SO glad to see there’s a LOST following on here! (Which may or may not be an excellent oxymoron!)

I, too, thought the episode was EXTREMELY short, but LOST isn’t and hasn’t been about what the fans want to see – it’s about telling the story according to the timeline they’ve set for their story. Unfortunately, it meant a slightly less-than-stellar premiere episode for us… but it’ll build up.

Plenty to talk about and think about! :slight_smile: Anybody catch the Eli Stone “Oceanic” commercial afterward?

Yeah, I watched the show just for that, but I realized I had already seen it online once I saw it. l o l Eli Stone wasn’t bad, though. Don’t think I’ll keep watching, though. That episode was self-contained enough to keep me from feeling like I’ll miss anything if I don’t watch more.

Did you go to the websites from the commercial? I’m trying to decide if I want to do it or not…

Here’s the site for anyone interested. Seems pretty neat and leads me to find815.com, which i have yet to take a look at.

I might be wrong though, this might be one of the older promotional sites, I didn’t actually watch the commercial last night as I had a test and had to study - but according to my research, the first site was the one from the commercial.

Edit: Just took a loot at find815.com …seems like it could occupy a LOT of time, hahah.

I’ve played quite a bit of the game so far, it seems really interesting and its very in depth. It’s a neat timekiller at least.

Yah! For example- what happened to the couple they buried on the beach that everyone thought were dead, but they were still alive?

Hahahah - no idea. Believe it or not, I’d completely forgotten that until you said it… and it took some work to remember exactly what you were talking about.